Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

Got a question for wrestlemania 30 for wwe network people. I know they said we can watch every pay per view but will we be able to watch it LIVE ? We can't watch Monday night raw or smack down live not even the previous episodes

Yea we will.

We can't watch tv shows b/c Hulu has it in their contract that they have it. So wwe can only show it a month after it airs.

The only good thing about this jabroni battle royal is that JTG might finally get his wrestlemania payday :wow:

That battle royale still sucks.. Money in the bank would have been 10 times better.. So what does the winner get of the battle
Royale?

they did this once back in the day. i think it was WM 3 (don't feel like looking it up). i remember bret hart won it and got a big *** trophy.

they'll probably use it each year like a king of the ring or money in the bank...to give an up-and-comer a push.

what was the writing team's point of having Cena enter his name and then back out 2 mins later. i get that it was to give it some credibility. initially, i thought it'd be cool to have some wrestlers do double duty on WM night. but, then Cena took it back and the battle royal lost credibility.

it's dumb to have the RR and Battle Royal 4 months apart like someone else said. at least make it a 20-man or something.

not that it really matters to me but.. wtf happened to Brodus Clay? lol

^The same thing that may unfortunately happen to Titus O'Neil, breaking up a solid team with hardly any plans for them afterwards

Last edited:
Yeah definitely getting that vibe for Titus as well, I don't get the need for all the tag team breaks ups a month before WM.. let them do it afterwards instead of them getting no look at all for the next month and half.

God, this Christian/Sheamus BS is so annoying man.. these losers have wrestled 6 times in the past 2 weeks it seems like.

^The same thing that may unfortunately happen to Titus O'Neil, breaking up a solid team with hardly any plans for then afterwards

And hopefully we can soon add Jack Twagger to this list!

Prime Time Players could be the #2 tag team right now had creative not decide to split them up

Yeah definitely getting that vibe for Titus as well, I don't get the need for all the tag team breaks ups a month before WM.. let them do it afterwards instead of them getting no look at all for the next month and half.

God, this Christian/Sheamus BS is so annoying man.. these losers have wrestled 6 times in the past 2 weeks it seems like.

Didn't shovel say he wanted to "build up the tag team division again?" :rolleyes

And WTH happened to sandow?! Dude had that breakout match with cena. Then put in a stupid stipulations feud with dolph for a few weeks and now just a jobber. I think dude is gold on the mic and his gimmicks not too bad.

Sandow is the man. Sucks what they're doing with him.

Not looking forward to the Shield breakup at all.

Got a question for wrestlemania 30 for wwe network people. I know they said we can watch every pay per view but will we be able to watch it LIVE ? We can't watch Monday night raw or smack down live not even the previous episodes
WrestleMania and all PPVs going forward will be available live and immediately on demand.  The reason there was a delay with The Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber is because of existing PPV contracts.

You cannot watch Raw or SD live because of television contracts.  I also believe Hulu Plus has the 30 day exclusive after that.

3zgo7D6.gif

nj7HT8S.gif

tumblr_n294wwkuW41srbyoyo1_400.gif

5PAX9cm.gif

TqrxOTz.gif

twIrlHU.gif

RrQSddx.gif

BMRx4di.jpg

Last edited:
Just got done watching WrestleMania Rewind about the Hogan/Andre match..Man I can't think of a more memorable build and payoff to a match in all my years watching wrestling..Took me right back to being 9 yrs. old and going crazy when the Hulkster won..And it made the announcement of the Andre Battle Royal that much cooler..Andre was, and is, the biggest star (no pun intended) in the history of wrestling..WWE really needs to do more to celebrate his contributions to the business..

Benoit/Y2J feud for the IC title was absolute flames. 

Which brings me to pose this question. It's no secret that the mid-card titles are virtually useless. What would you do to bring the prestige back?

Here's my thoughts:

-Unify titles

-Have more heated rivalries

-Concentrate on the build

-Don't do a one month feud. Have it expand out over the course of a few PPVs

-Change titles more often

-Utilize ladder, HIAC, best 2 out of 3 matches

anybody else bothered at the fact that the creepy old dude was huggin up and recording DBry the whole time during the Occupy Raw segment?  
laugh.gif

I actually cringe everytime I see old hogan posing and showing off his jays.

And to see him wear em just makes me :x

Back
Top Bottom