Wrestling Thread Mar 10-23 | 3/17 RAW - Three Weeks Till WrestleMania XXX

I can get general admission tickets to ROH for 20 bucks or 4th row for 25, which do you guys think is a better deal?..

I've never paid more than $20 for a ticket and have sat pretty much wherever I wanted at an ROH show, just have to get there a little early. They don't monitor the seating very well. But, if you want to be safe, just pay the extra $5.

Since HHH will most likely put DBry over at WM, I can only imagine DBry will be left with his **** in the dirt at the end of every RAW leading up to Mania.

Really enjoying the spotlight that the writers are putting on Rollins. I always knew he was talented, but he's a lot more gifted than we were led to believe. I was honestly expecting the Shield to disband, but I'm glad they're putting that more towards the real Americans.

Batista got one of the best entrances man. I get up and do the machine gun stance every time
he times it so perfectly with the pyro 
laugh.gif

Since HHH will most likely put DBry over at WM, I can only imagine DBry will be left with his **** in the dirt at the end of every RAW leading up to Mania.

If Bryan is pulling double duty that would mean the match with Trips would have to start the show. Trips not going for that!

One of these days JBL will relieve him calling DBry a goat all the time is corny as hell.

JBL does more burying than Triple H does every single Raw.

Honestly it's Cole, JBL, AND Jerry. Together they have done nothing to prop up anybody, whether in the ring, or on commentary. They just throw condescending jabs at everyone...Nattie, Cody Rhodes, Christian (fed from Vince), Big E, Del Rio, Swagger, etc etc. I don't get why they'd do that to guys trying to make money for them

Back
Top Bottom