Wrestling Thread June 1st-4th/Post Extreme Rules Discussion

Its hard to say Del Rio is one of the most overrated wrestlers of the decade when people werent really ******* with him like that. Besides people initially liking his swag gimmick, nobody was calling him one of the top wrestlers in the world or anything.

Stop being a wwe mark. If a girl dumps your *** you have a side of the story so does she. See what i did there. They didnt lose because the wwe they lost because of themselves. Let meek man tell it he put them out of business.

Yeah I normally don't agree with men who have a women's name but you kinda right.

Last edited:
My bad I forgot I can't poke fun at WCW or TNA in here

Nash-Hogan-finger-poke-gifs-001.gif

Its hard to say Del Rio is one of the most overrated wrestlers of the decade when people werent really ******* with him like that. Besides people initially liking his swag gimmick, nobody was calling him one of the top wrestlers in the world or anything.

You just made my point for me..Nobody was really ******* with him and yet he was a multi time WHC and held other titles too..Once he got outta his rented car he was the drizzling *****..And you're wrong about nobody calling him one of the top wrestlers in the world, cause that's exactly what Vince was saying when he put 4 world titles around his waist, let him win the Rumble, and let him win the MITB match..

[COLOR=#Red]

Watching nxt

I really like Nikki crocs

I think her gimmick would work well on the main roster.

Reminds me of dean Ambrose
[/COLOR]

You just made my point for me..Nobody was really ******* with him and yet he was a multi time WHC and held other titles too..Once he got outta his rented car he was the drizzling *****..And you're wrong about nobody calling him one of the top wrestlers in the world, cause that's exactly what Vince was saying when he put 4 world titles around his waist, let him win the Rumble, and let him win the MITB match..

All of this applies to Sheamus too

[COLOR=#Red]that drew Mac and tires guy is cool

But why does EVERYONE use some sort of kick as a finisher?

They don't tell these dudes to come up with something else to do ??

Wish someone would bring the frog splash back!
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#Red]that drew Mac and tires guy is cool

But why does EVERYONE use some sort of kick as a finisher?

They don't tell these dudes to come up with something else to do ??

Wish someone would bring the frog splash back!
[/COLOR]

KO

I mean as a finisher. That move should be protected

That Roderick Strong has a hell of a story

Always found it... ironic how WWE would tell mogs not to try this at home

But then turn around and post vids of their talent doing backyard shenanigans lol

[COLOR=#Red]why does Alabaster sit in the ring like that whiny bum who couldn't lift up the plastic steel steps?

That ruby joint has the face of an owl ewww

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Watching ROH on tv right now. This Adam Cole dude could be good for the CW division whenever he makes his way to WWE.

All of this applies to Sheamus too

Nah man, ShameUs can actually put on consistently good matches..He ain't Lou Thesz or Ric Flair, but dude can go in the ring..And he gets a reaction from the crowd..ADRElPatreon gets nothing but cricket sounds..

Back
Top Bottom