Wrestling Thread June 18-24 | 6/21 TNA Impact LIVE 8pm et - Will Aries Give Up The X-Div Title?

Pros and cons about Austin Aries' proposal.  It works for him cashing in the X-Division Title because he has held it for nearly a year so he is rightfully in line for a World Title shot.  But what happens if a young guy wins the X-Div Title at Slammiversary?  Just because he's the latest to hold the belt means he gets a World Title shot?  Not sure about that.
BUT

Titles in TNA mean something.  They actually mean a lot.  And that is a very good thing in pro wrestling.

Originally Posted by chino905

Are they tryin to make Austin Aries the CM Punk of TNA? Undersized wrestler, former ROH world champ, good Mic skills, and puts on exciting matches.

He'll never be CM Punk.  He wasn't even good enough to make it on Tough Enough over guys like Big Andy and Miss America.
(sarcasm)

Christopher Daniels with the appletini 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mr Anderson has go away heat with me. I hate him.

Joseph Park ESQ in the crowd 
happy.gif

Madison Rayne eliminated 
frown.gif

Brooke sucks but that was a good segment with the Knockouts.

THE ROBBIES!!!

I never noticed Big Rob has an earpiece 
laugh.gif

Angle God 
smokin.gif

This chick in Gut Check has been working in OVW.

The Open Fight Night concept isn't perfect, but it just goes to show you don't need a GM running the show. I like wrestlers calling out guys that they have beefs with.

No reason to give Taylor a contract. I wonder if they tell the Gut Check person ahead of time if they are getting a contract or not.

JOSEPH PARK ESQ AND BULLY RAY!!!!!!!  Still the best thing going in pro wrestling 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I wish they would rebuild Joe into the monster he used to be.  Angle v Joe was the best program TNA has ever done.

And Joe calling out Storm again really makes me like the idea of Open Fight Night.  These guys would really have no purpose to face each other, but Joe comes out and cuts a quick promo giving the reason he's pissed at Storm, and we have our match.

I don't think James Storm should have won that 20 pt battle royal to kick off the BFG Series.  I have the feeling he's going to runaway with this thing.  I think they would have been better off having Storm chasing and having to win a match in the final week to get his title shot against Roode.
Of course, TNA is doing just about everything right right now, so I have faith whatever happens will be good.

Another soled showing for TNA so far..Hope they can keep it going the final hour..

That Destination X commercial was AWESOME
I AM NOT A SUPERHERO

I AM AUSTIN ARIES

THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER LIVED

I AM THE MAIN EVENT

eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

SON OF A B! I'm missing the Finals to do KOTR. Anyways, I'll be keeping an eye on impact/nba finals.

Haven't watched tna in a while. but watching tonight, so far the show isn't bad its definitely an improvement from the last few years. I think tna should just get rid of sting all together dudes stale as hell. And the only real gripe I got with the show is why the hell is Brooke hogan in a position to book matches and $*!% (kayfabe) she isn't qualified at all it makes no sense at least put someone qualified there, or at least someone that is actually good looking.

but yo thickie james is the f'n best, gotta love that thickness

63105263.gif

and this yoooooo http://i3.tinypic.com/wgxe07.jpg
pimp.gif
dat *## is sooo
eek.gif

RVD with a 450.  Wow, didn't think the old man had it in him.  Then he got SPIKED with that DDT.  And then an ugly bump on the Twist of Fate.  Hope he's already.
Now time for AJ and Dixie.  I hope this lives up to all the build.  It better not be a surprise party for Serge.

I spoke too damn soon. freakin tna always gotta do some %%** , i honestly was enjoying the show till this last segment its not even over but i wish it was.

facepalm.jpg

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Aries was on Tough Enough? He's good at his craft

He applied but WWE didn't put him in the final 12 because he was "too small" and "didn't have the it factor".

Back
Top Bottom