Wrestling Thread June 17-30 | 6/24 RAW - Bryan v Orton, Punk's Response to Brock, Henry Not Retired

I may have been on the program when cena came out. I was recording his entrance and the big swivel camera panned by right at us. :pimp:

Who's dvr'ing?

It's probably not a good sign when Jericho won't even let you go over against him.
So true.
laugh.gif

I think Jericho would job to a plastic bag before he jobbed to a member of 3MB.
laugh.gif

It's probably not a good sign when Jericho won't even let you go over against him.

So true. :lol:

I think Jericho would job to a plastic bag before he jobbed to a member of 3MB. :lol:

:lol: Jericho tossed them like garbage. McIntyre's Codebreaker sell though :pimp:

You know, besides the WWE loving 2nd/3rd gen wrestlers, Axel's other saving grave may be that even though he's 33, he's only been wrestling for 6 years, so he still has loads of years to improve.

Did this MF'r just do Drew McIntyre's move??? And do it terribly? :rofl: man nah

Hunico > Sin Cara

Fresh off the grill ribeye steak > decomposed roadkill

Last edited:
Curis Axel just looks like any generic wrestler you'd see at a local armory/fairgrounds/elks lodge show..

@ Boxden

The X sign that the ref throws up is used as a way to say that a wrestler is legit injured, but who knows if even that is a work.

Last edited:
I don't believe that Vince is capable of crying naturally on such short notice.
He just tightens his face like he's about to sneeze and whimpers.

@ Boxden

The X sign that the ref throws up is used as a way to say that a wrestler is legit injured, but who knows if even that is a work.

I was wondering why he was slumping his arms during those kicks, hope it's not serious :smh:

Back
Top Bottom