Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Man Steph is trash, can she go ONE show within putting down somebody, whether face or heel??
indifferent.gif
 Dog, you see this stuff man. She has internal issues.

Go listen to the Barnett podcast Big Case. I respect you more than the rest of these losers on here because you respect the tradition of the sport and don't go crazy over all of this flippy stuff.

Book marked it for tomorrow..I'll give you my thoughts afterwards..

Jericho looks sooo old..Poor Cesaro got go half speed just so Ellen doesn't look like she's lost a step or 8..

Jericho so winded and washed :lol: I would've face palmed had Jericho won

I'm still crying at "DISQUALIFICATION match" :rofl:

We noted before that WWE had big plans in the works for Kevin Owens as he’s gained a number of supporters in the company, including Vince McMahon. There has been somewhat serious talk of having Owens win the Money In the Bank briefcase in the MITB Ladder Match later this month. There’s a feeling that Owens will provide the best “briefcase run” out of the other 5 participants as he’s easy to book.

We have no concrete plans on WWE adding more members to The Club but we can confirm that there has been at least talk of expanding the group. There were recent talk of possibly adding Shinsuke Nakamura or current WWE NXT Champion Samoa Joe to the group. It will be very interesting to see what happens with the group in the WWE Draft.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom