Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

I really dig Enzo and Cass too, but I can't quite get behind a push for them until Enzo gets better in the ring..Unless they do some sort of storyline where E gets hurt and he brings in some new guy to take his place and he becomes their manager, then I can't hope for them to get the belts..But they both have bright futures but just in roles that aren't the same as each other's..

Itami minus whale go ahead and be called up..Have him get put with Heyman and let that man cook..

And Breeze is a waste of space and needs to be wished well in his future endeavors..His gimmick is awful and I honestly don't think he can recover from it IE:Fandango, Rose, Axel, Ascension, and Miz..
Am I the only one that think Enzo and Cass will become SO popular that they will end up as the tag team versions of Daniel Bryan? As far as Vince might end up sabotaging them just to be a jerk

Kenny Omega Doc.

BEGIN Japanology : Kenny Omega - YouTube

The Ross Report with Kenny Omega - Ep122 - The Ross Report

http://www.podcastone.com/pg/jsp/program/episode.jsp?programID=619&pid=1656783#.V2CyejiMELM.twitter

Kenny Omega of New Japan Pro Wrestling's famed Bullet Club joins JR to talk wrestling in Canada, his time in WWE developmental and why that didn't work out, in-ring psychology, the Bullet Club, bringing the first-ever ladder match to NJPW, embracing Japanese culture, his social media feud with New Day, and working a match with a 9-year old girl! 

Carmela is the most annoying wrestler in NXT. The whole, "Look at how Hip I am" schtick is so old/tired/stupid man. 

tumblr_nmwreum1KO1snmvb8o1_540.jpg
ahahaha @ Him not spellling his own name right

Finn vs nakamura will be good.perfect way for finn to lose and exit the company for the call up.should have nakamura go undefeated until he gets called up honestly .probably even beyond that

Rather see Nakamura get called up over Finn

Feel like they're going to **** up Balor entirely on the main roster, not that they're using him great on NXT

Nia Jax, hands down, has the worst wrestling gear I've ever seen on a woman..

DeepSi, how you doin b?
Just watched NXT.

Watching some Old Nitros now. 

Just saw a quick little Benoit/Arn vs. Rock n Roll Express match. Happened in CHarlotte, Horsemen were the "heels" but fans booed RnR out of the building. Just weird seeing a face tag team do a hot tag and get NO reaction at all.

Back
Top Bottom