Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Ready to see Tajiri again
pimp.gif
can he still go?

HHH was on fire from 99-01. Deserves a lot of mention during that time.

Angle, Benoit, Taker, Kane, Jeff Hardy, Rock, Mankind, Jericho and Austin should make up most of those

Makes no got damn sense as to how much talent was on the roster back then. Again, not to sound like an old man. I feel bad for anyone that didn't get a chance to experience Wrestling's boom periods man.

Austin said about BK --
 “AJ Styles just carried Roman Reigns to two world class matches back-to-back. The second one wasn’t as good as the first, but it’s hard to top an all-time classic. Reigns carried his end, but that was all A.J. They keep beating that kid, and they’ve got a potential superstar on their hands."
“(Styles) has only been working 16, 18 years, he’s got it figured out. Put a rocket on his *** and send him to the moon. I would love to see them run with Styles. I called him over the last time I saw him, which was before he got into that string of really good matches, and we’d never met. I said, ‘Hey man, good luck.’ When you see guys like that – who have been around the world and are veterans, you want them to finally get paid. He’s paid a million dues and he ain’t made no money. I want to see the kid go out and have a seven-figure year finally.”

Back
Top Bottom