Wrestling Thread June 13-19/ Money In The Bank Sunday/Survey On Page 1

Roofus DGAF

Comes off super goofy/chill in the UUDD videos too 
laugh.gif

They should alternate ppv monthly between brands. Better builds since they would only have a ppv bi monthly. Who am I kidding wwe doesn't even have raw planned for tomorrow they can't build characters and storylines
This is what they did when the original brand split happened.

That would definitely be a better alternative than 2 PPVs a month.

On another note, Rusev is my dude.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Rusev's been that dude :lol: :smokin

Another hour of the real promotion is too much but yall will watch TNA and Lucha Underground :smh:

Last edited:
2 PPV's a month :lol:

Company sucks

Power ranking system with guys competing for the right to bring the belts to their brand. Too easy. Too much sense.

He's a good worker who is probably on the outskirts of his prime.

NXT as a proving ground came too late for some. Roode, Storm, Joe, Balor, Nakamura, ect. Those are all guys who should've been on the main roster 5 years ago. At least AJ got a free pass.

2 PPV's a month :lol:

Company sucks

Power ranking system with guys competing for the right to bring the belts to their brand. Too easy. Too much sense.

Really might check out after I go to Summer Slam, unless by then things are in right direction with the split.

There is so much promise, but the WWE handles change over the years, it's destined for failure.

So who will be the next TNA/iMPACT Hall of Famer?

Samoa Joe and AJ Styles obviously deserve to be in but that wont happen now since they are with WWE. Same for Robert Roo.

I'm going with James Storm or Abyss.

So who will be the next TNA/iMPACT Hall of Famer?

Samoa Joe and AJ Styles obviously deserve to be in but that wont happen now since they are with WWE. Same for Robert Roo.

I'm going with James Storm or Abyss.

Gail Kim, Jeff Hardy

Dixie Carter

Breaking Grounds where are they now is after takeover tonight on the network

@DCAllAmerican  I bolieve you watched the series.
This is in my to-do list. I will eventually get around to it. I heard Apollo looked like a human being that people actually cared about on that show. 
Everybody that has the network.. How many hours per week do you use watching the network? What do you watch?

I only watch NXT and live ppv..
Depends on the week. When I am off from work during the summers, I will spend more time during the night watching it so I don't have to wake up. I watch NXT, PPVS, and a lot of old content.

By the looks of things around here, most of you don't even make an attempt to watch the old content. Either yall don't know, don't show, or don't care about what happened before the Attitude Era. But I know it is hard to watch things that you didn't have an emotional attachment to but you can see how much more sense wrestling made in the past vs. Today

Man it seems like everyone is really down on the product. Has there ever been a lower point in the company's history?

Back
Top Bottom