Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E79DqoT.gif
that super whiff. Phantom Ko punches :smh:
Nikki has to be behind Layla, Naomi, Lana, Jojo, and Eden. ****, I'd probably even put Cameron and Eva in front of her :lol: Nikki can look scorching hot at times, yet at other times she can look extra basic. Don't even get me started on personality (which I think is 100% her and not a character)
Y'all see her struggle weave yesterday... horrible

Nikki has to be behind Layla, Naomi, Lana, Jojo, and Eden. ****, I'd probably even put Cameron and Eva in front of her :lol: Nikki can look scorching hot at times, yet at other times she can look extra basic. Don't even get me started on personality (which I think is 100% her and not a character)

My hate from Nikki comes because I loathe her but looks wise brie & nikki>>>>> Paige. Cameroon be looking right at times too if she didn't have that stank attitude she'd be a dime and Eva is bad bird. and all she is bad.

Layla
Naomi
Lana
JoJo
Devin Taylor
Eva Marie
Brie
Nikki
Cameroon
Nattie
Lynch
Are all before Paige
Don't let me name them nxt girls that aren't even on camera yet.

Last edited:
Not a real man? John he murdered you and has busted his *** to get here. He's more of a man than you ever will be you *** kissing douche.

Back
Top Bottom