Wrestling Thread June 1-14 | 6/14 WWE Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Open!

Does the MITB Winner cash in tonight during the PPV?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
indifferent.gif

I never play around with SERIOUS stuff man

Gotchu..
I actually worked at a job where I delivered shingles..A bundle of shingles weighs about 70lbs and I had to lift close to 800 bundles a day..I thought I pulled a muscle in my back, when in actuality I had ruptured my L4/L5 disc..The disc "jelly" was compressing my nerve for about 2 months before I went to the doctor cause I could no longer walk..I had 1 disc removed and it didn't relieve any of the pain or nerve damage done to my Sciatic nerve..So a year later I had L4/L5 fused..A year after that I had to have the bone stimulator removed but I had massive scar tissue built up and had to have that removed..So that's 3 surgeries..In 2012 I had 2 more herniated discs but they only would remove the most affected one..So that's number 4..And for the past year I've been having spells where my entire left thigh goes numb and my leg gives out on me causing me to fall down..So now they're implanting a NeuroStimulator to block the pain signal to my brain so I won't feel the pain..If it works I go back a week later and they, basically, dig out a hole in my side and put the permanent battery in (Scar tissue with eventually grow around it and that helps keep it in place)..But when they do the implant they have to chip away 2 of my Facet Joints on my spine so the wires can be mounted into place and that allows the wires to not move or come into contact with anything they're not supposed to touch..So that is surgery numbers 5 & 6..I'm honestly really scared and really nervous whether this thing will work for me or not..Sorry for the novel..

jurassic world looks ok but makes no sense how they would still keep open a park where the dinosaurs been killing people for 3 movies smh,then make the park and dinosaurs bigger lol

remember when jesse called barrett a future star when he first debuted. funny how wwe books people into jobbers.

Gotchu..
I actually worked at a job where I delivered shingles..A bundle of shingles weighs about 70lbs and I had to lift close to 800 bundles a day..I thought I pulled a muscle in my back, when in actuality I had ruptured my L4/L5 disc..The disc "jelly" was compressing my nerve for about 2 months before I went to the doctor cause I could no longer walk..I had 1 disc removed and it didn't relieve any of the pain or nerve damage done to my Sciatic nerve..So a year later I had L4/L5 fused..A year after that I had to have the bone stimulator removed but I had massive scar tissue built up and had to have that removed..So that's 3 surgeries..In 2012 I had 2 more herniated discs but they only would remove the most affected one..So that's number 4..And for the past year I've been having spells where my entire left thigh goes numb and my leg gives out on me causing me to fall down..So now they're implanting a NeuroStimulator to block the pain signal to my brain so I won't feel the pain..If it works I go back a week later and they, basically, dig out a hole in my side and put the permanent battery in (Scar tissue with eventually grow around it and that helps keep it in place)..But when they do the implant they have to chip away 2 of my Facet Joints on my spine so the wires can be mounted into place and that allows the wires to not move or come into contact with anything they're not supposed to touch..So that is surgery numbers 5 & 6..I'm honestly really scared and really nervous whether this thing will work for me or not..Sorry for the novel..

:x :x :x :x Damn dude. Seriously hope it works out for you.

Last edited:
Just get this match over with, Barrett didn't have a chance as soon as his entrance music hit :lol:

thats how deepsea speaks all day,everyday.his "students" love it 
You have been on a roll Beanie
Is fit Finley still the road agent for divas matches? If so he needs to find something else to do
So we are blaming coaches now for the performance of players. FInley can make out any match he wants, those girls have to deliver. Can't blame him

jurassic world looks ok but makes no sense how they would still keep open a park where the dinosaurs been killing people for 3 movies smh,then make the park and dinosaurs bigger lol
True LOL

Reigns should've been booked to beat this dude in 5 minutes.

Barra lost to Truth for crying out loud...

Jeezus case. That **** sounds crazy. Hope everything goes good. And this match needs to be over already

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom