Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Surprised this hasn't been asked yet..

...is tonight the night?

tumblr_myb4byvxH71sookfro1_500.gif

IGN is doing a weekly roster reveal of 2k16 starting today and all the way to the game's release.

Here's who they revealed today:

Toine do you play this game or are u just our resident gamer news guy. I ask to see what your opinion of this basura that was released last year. I had high hopes for 2k but it seems they still use those garbage THQ developers still.

Last edited:
I just hope we get all these playable characters in 2K16 and not a ton of that downloadable, pay for more crap.

It's amazing that WWE can't think of ANYTHING different than a 20 minute promo to open every single Raw.

I just hope we get all these playable characters in 2K16 and not a ton of that downloadable, pay for more crap.

Don't worry, they'll be plenty of playable characters. You know 3 different types of John Cena. 2 different randy ortons. 2 hbks. 2 shovels. 3 big shows. 2 rocks.

The first few songs on that Dre album were ok from what I remember, especially the intro.

Started watching Arrow a couple weeks ago on Netflix. I'm almost through season 1, and it's a pretty good show.

Rollins not doing too well here.

Back
Top Bottom