Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

G t f o h Charlotte :rofl:

Well tonight

Angelo Dawkins vs. Bull Dempsey

Dawkins came out with TWO headbands on. Fans start chanting LeBron, he says LeBron wishes he was the athlete that Dawkins was. He was Lil B cookin. Doing the LeBron opposite-raise the roof dance. It was minstrel. 

This sounds like some garbage that'll be over on NXT and stall out on the main roster. Damn shame

Might as well recap. So the show was at this little rec center. Good feel for an indy show. Few things worth noting.

1. Eva beat Carmela with a botched finish. She didn't do too much for me to say she has improved. But she was trolling fans after the match. Let me say this. When I was in school, I went to one of the men's games (Pitt) that was on ESPN. I saw Erin Andrews walking around the place. The "presence" that she had was crazy. Meaning, knowing that every single set of eyes was on her at that moment was wild. 

Same with Eva Marie tonight. You knew all eyes were on her either out of envy, lust, or admiration. One of those 3. If someone can evoke at least ONE of those traits from EVERYONE there, that person can be a star. She CAN be a star.

2. Mojo is a wild dude. I think I might have sat behind his family or something. Every one of them had on Mojo gear. He seems like a wild dude man. Fans loved him.

They loved Enzo and Cass too, as expected. But they didn't get a chance to do their pre-game speech. But they spelled SAWFT a few times during the main event.

3. Not REALLY going out on a limb with this, but mark my words. Bayley will be the biggest female merchandise mover by the end of 2017. She just connects with people. She spent time after her match going around hugging folks. How many people will honestly get that close to the people? She is special man.

4. The Tyler Breeze gimmick is cool in person. I think it can work on the main roster if it is protected. Rick Martel was a damn model. It worked for him. If they don't make him into a JOKE, it can get over man. He is growing his beard out so he looks like a douche as well.

5. Line Fanene is a big woman. Pic is from a top angle so you can't see how big she is. - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFsdf91UgAIvC31.jpg

6. Uhaa is athletic as hell. Comes out to dumb F-grade WWE Black Man Rap song.

F-Grade WWE Black Man Rap song :lol: :lol: they're gonna make Eva a star whether we like it or not, and whether she becomes decent in the ring or not. So many star qualities, yet I have every reason to believe she's gonna get a huge reality check having to face the majority of the main roster Divas. Still dreading the Eva/Brie match coming up.

Last edited:
Man I don't think anyone will have a better HOF speech than Jake the Snake's for years to come. What. a. Speech.

Carmela is a slightly above AWG.

Don't know what yall see in her honestly
You're the one that called her "White Hoopz" though.
eyes.gif

This divs tag team match on Smackdown.. :rofl:

WWE need to make Cody stop doing this Stardust gimmick after he fights The Arrow..

Last edited:
3. Not REALLY going out on a limb with this, but mark my words. Bayley will be the biggest female merchandise mover by the end of 2017.

Not gonna happen, man. Vince won't let her outsell Eva and I really don't think main roster fans will connect with her like that. I'm willing to put money on this bet :nerd:.

3. Not REALLY going out on a limb with this, but mark my words. Bayley will be the biggest female merchandise mover by the end of 2017.

Not gonna happen, man. Vince won't let her outsell Eva and I really don't think main roster fans will connect with her like that. I'm willing to put money on this bet :nerd:.

Plus Bayley look like Grey Worm.

I pretty sure her brothers are counting on this.

I'm pretty sure one of them is currently going to night school to get his law degree so he can not only represent her in her divorce, but also work up his own pre-nup deal for when they get married..

Back
Top Bottom