Wrestling Thread July 27-Aug 16: 8/16 Hiroshi Tanahashi Wins the 2015 NJPW G-1 Climax

Maybe it is me having a limited view but I think anyone wearing a Hulk Hogan shirt at THIS point, is out to troll.

I still believe this. Seeing father/son bonding while watching or at a wrestling even is a damn good sight

What's Dana Brooke's appeal right now? I haven't seen much of her to know
She talks a gang of **** but isnt that good in ring. So another Bella...nevermind shes probably better than either one of them because she actually has emotion in her words...

Maybe it is me having a limited view but I think anyone wearing a Hulk Hogan shirt at THIS point, is out to troll.

I still believe this. Seeing father/son bonding while watching or at a wrestling even is a damn good sight

What about when boyfriend/girlfriend go. I ALWAYS feel the boyfriend drags the girl

Yea Madusa had some giggly ******* considering they were implants. Go watch her match vs. AKIRA Hokuto at Starrcade 96.

What about when boyfriend/girlfriend go. I ALWAYS feel the boyfriend drags the girl
[emoji]128513[/emoji] lady in from of he is there with the husband and daughter. She was just telling another person about how the husband has been begging her to go for years and she only went because it was 10 dollars

[emoji]128513[/emoji] lady in from of he is there with the husband and daughter. She was just telling another person about how the husband has been begging her to go for years and she only went because it was 10 dollars
See that's why you got to let them touch Roman Reigns its a fair trade.

If the girl doesn't want to go, he can drop her and cuff Sasha Bae for the upgrade.

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom