Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]why is he struggling to pick up a guy who is 5' 120 when he throws Henry and Big Show on his back like it's nothing.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go watch some Bulldog matches man.... don't struggle with that. You look like a DB. which you are.... but still. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]god i can't stand cena. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]why is he struggling to pick up a guy who is 5' 120 when he throws Henry and Big Show on his back like it's nothing.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Go watch some Bulldog matches man.... don't struggle with that. You look like a DB. which you are.... but still. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]god i can't stand cena. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

IDK what's with all the hate on Rey, he can put on a show and put people over, like what's going on here.

IDK what's with all the hate on Rey, he can put on a show and put people over, like what's going on here.

Can anyone give me a quick recap of what happened so far on Raw, just got home.

Can anyone give me a quick recap of what happened so far on Raw, just got home.

You think by this point of his career Cena could do a better job of not making his calls so obvious during the match.

Cena needs to talk to his in ring partners more subtly, you could clearly see he said something to Rey.

Wonder what happens here, 5 mins left in Raw

Cena needs to talk to his in ring partners more subtly, you could clearly see he said something to Rey.

Wonder what happens here, 5 mins left in Raw

You think by this point of his career Cena could do a better job of not making his calls so obvious during the match.

Back
Top Bottom