Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

I saw the contract. John got it to include Melina only being able to sleep with two other wwe wrestlers a year.

John asked for that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Triple H is a little rusty on the mic. You could tell he meant to say he was bringing someone else back but said re-signed instead.

Uhhh...Morrison...yeah.

Whatever.

Booooooooooooooo truth needs to be getting a title shot not carrying this dude Morrison through another match, I blame the conspireers at that front office holding my dude truth down because they can't handle the TRUTH...and that's not what's up

Triple H is a little rusty on the mic. You could tell he meant to say he was bringing someone else back but said re-signed instead.

Uhhh...Morrison...yeah.

Whatever.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

They really dropped the ball with Truth after Capital Punishment, he is just seen as a joke now
Yep. He's basically the same dancing %%$# he was but now he's a heel.

eek.gif
at Morrison's contract
laugh.gif

Booooooooooooooo truth needs to be getting a title shot not carrying this dude Morrison through another match, I blame the conspireers at that front office holding my dude truth down because they can't handle the TRUTH...and that's not what's up

Originally Posted by Deuce King

They really dropped the ball with Truth after Capital Punishment, he is just seen as a joke now
Yep. He's basically the same dancing %%$# he was but now he's a heel.

eek.gif
at Morrison's contract
laugh.gif

Called that one.
laugh.gif

John Cena is a cot damn bully requesting a match for the WWE championship the same night that Rey already won it.

Called that one.
laugh.gif

John Cena is a cot damn bully requesting a match for the WWE championship the same night that Rey already won it.

Everytime I watch the Punk/Cena match I always remember in the pre-match promo how only 40 men have ever been WWE Champion in it's "long" history. They've added 2 to that number in the last week and a half and the 43rd in Del Rio seems imminete too.

Everytime I watch the Punk/Cena match I always remember in the pre-match promo how only 40 men have ever been WWE Champion in it's "long" history. They've added 2 to that number in the last week and a half and the 43rd in Del Rio seems imminete too.

Back
Top Bottom