Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Wrestling is soo fake, i hate it sometimes.. Why even discuss whats going to happen, when its already scripted.

By the way.. HHH is the best ever.. just sayin
smokin.gif
wait....what?? this is news to me
eek.gif

Vince to speak to start off Raw maybe he'll fire Johnny Ace for failing to keep the talent that punk is. He calls out Cena but Steph and her doofus husband come out tell Vince its not Ace fault he ain't resign Punk it's his own fault. His stubbornness cost him the hottest property in the business to walk out of this company with the title and how Vince has slapped every man who's held that title worse than WCW did when arquettte had the belt of there they can say this makes the finger poke of doom look like great booking. Just hammer Vince and he just walks away with that look of disbelief he had when the PPV went off the air last night.

Vince to speak to start off Raw maybe he'll fire Johnny Ace for failing to keep the talent that punk is. He calls out Cena but Steph and her doofus husband come out tell Vince its not Ace fault he ain't resign Punk it's his own fault. His stubbornness cost him the hottest property in the business to walk out of this company with the title and how Vince has slapped every man who's held that title worse than WCW did when arquettte had the belt of there they can say this makes the finger poke of doom look like great booking. Just hammer Vince and he just walks away with that look of disbelief he had when the PPV went off the air last night.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Toine where do you live man?

The Bahamas.

The USA channel is back in so I should be good to go.

Major props to the NTWT galaxy fam that looked out for me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Toine where do you live man?

The Bahamas.

The USA channel is back in so I should be good to go.

Major props to the NTWT galaxy fam that looked out for me.
pimp.gif

Buyrates for this PPV could be astronomical. It seems like a lot of people (myself included) bought this program to let Vince know he is finally doing it right again. Hopefully the numbers won't be ignored. All the guys who wrote this stuff deserve promotions.

Very excited for tonight.

Buyrates for this PPV could be astronomical. It seems like a lot of people (myself included) bought this program to let Vince know he is finally doing it right again. Hopefully the numbers won't be ignored. All the guys who wrote this stuff deserve promotions.

Very excited for tonight.

How long before the buyrates for MITB are known?

I'm interested in seeing if/how much this Punk storyline affected the buyrates.

How long before the buyrates for MITB are known?

I'm interested in seeing if/how much this Punk storyline affected the buyrates.

CM PUNK should be do an interview at the cubs game tonight with the title and bash the WWE. and keep up on twitter and make appearences on late night shows and radio and tv interviews , while not showin up on raw. have vince show up on shows tryin to get him back along with cena ...and go from there

they could make this next level

like havin cm punk on a show like jay leno doin an interview and have john cena show up and attack him on the jay leno set for gettin him fired or somethin like that feel. nex level sh##

WWE has alot of connects in hollywood from the guest host period they could get TMZ involved like last night in chicago

storyline could be ridiculous

CM PUNK should be do an interview at the cubs game tonight with the title and bash the WWE. and keep up on twitter and make appearences on late night shows and radio and tv interviews , while not showin up on raw. have vince show up on shows tryin to get him back along with cena ...and go from there

they could make this next level

like havin cm punk on a show like jay leno doin an interview and have john cena show up and attack him on the jay leno set for gettin him fired or somethin like that feel. nex level sh##

WWE has alot of connects in hollywood from the guest host period they could get TMZ involved like last night in chicago

storyline could be ridiculous

4w normally gets info on the buyrates

i would say in a little over a month

4w normally gets info on the buyrates

i would say in a little over a month

WWE Superstars Taping

1. Zack Ryder and Santino Marella defeated David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty. Ryder got a good pop, but Santino's was big. Santino took all the heat. Ryder pinned Otunga with his finisher in about six minutes.

@cmpunk
I bet vince is putting on make up right now to go on tv and talk. That'll be interesting. #whatamanuver

scaled.php

WWE Superstars Taping

1. Zack Ryder and Santino Marella defeated David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty. Ryder got a good pop, but Santino's was big. Santino took all the heat. Ryder pinned Otunga with his finisher in about six minutes.

@cmpunk
I bet vince is putting on make up right now to go on tv and talk. That'll be interesting. #whatamanuver

scaled.php

Back
Top Bottom