Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Originally Posted by Furrell

30t6p3b.gif
The same people in the title picture over and over and over.

I'm done for the night.

Mysterio is beyond washed up but stays in the picture because he moves merchandise.
Two good matches in one night

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]probably should of saved one of those 3 hour raws huh?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]probably should of saved one of those 3 hour raws huh?[/color]

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Rey wins
ADR cashes in
Feud continues.

Yeah it seems like a formality that ADR is cashing MITB in tonight.

I've been recording this Raw because I thought it would be an awesome show and I would want to go back and watch it again.  Needless to say, I will be deleting it off the DVR as soon as it's over.
So we still have the final match of the tournament AND a Vince/Cena segment?  They're either going really long tonight, or the Rey/Miz match is going to be about 3 minutes.

I've been recording this Raw because I thought it would be an awesome show and I would want to go back and watch it again.  Needless to say, I will be deleting it off the DVR as soon as it's over.
So we still have the final match of the tournament AND a Vince/Cena segment?  They're either going really long tonight, or the Rey/Miz match is going to be about 3 minutes.

Originally Posted by horchata kid

Rey wins
ADR cashes in
Feud continues.

Yeah it seems like a formality that ADR is cashing MITB in tonight.

4wrestling.. there's about 9 mintues left... Is there anything Vince can announce about Cena/Punk that would even save this RAW at this point? This has been terrible in terms of HYPE.

4wrestling.. there's about 9 mintues left... Is there anything Vince can announce about Cena/Punk that would even save this RAW at this point? This has been terrible in terms of HYPE.

30t6p3b.gif

I'm done for the night.

Mysterio is beyond washed up but stays in the picture because he moves merchandise.

this
Del Rio better when the strap, tonight.

30t6p3b.gif

I'm done for the night.

this
Del Rio better when the strap, tonight.

Back
Top Bottom