Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

laugh.gif
this always happens in Divas tag matches.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow..... They both called Joey Styles a moron...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea well that moron knows more wrestling than both of you two combined and can do both of your jobs by yourself....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I miss Joey Styles..... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]14 woman intro, nice 12 second match.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow..... They both called Joey Styles a moron...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea well that moron knows more wrestling than both of you two combined and can do both of your jobs by yourself....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I miss Joey Styles..... [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]14 woman intro, nice 12 second match.[/color]

Originally Posted by thacamel

Lordsofpain.com is reporting that Vince McMahon came out during a commercial break and yelled at the crowd for being so dead
roll.gif

damn,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thacamel

Lordsofpain.com is reporting that Vince McMahon came out during a commercial break and yelled at the crowd for being so dead
roll.gif

damn,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Originally Posted by Furrell

Alberto Del Rio is so damn corny. Don't know what you guys see in him.

He actually has talent.  Granted his promos are a tad bit repetitive and often his accent is damn near identical to Santino, but at least the guy can wrestle. 
I don't know what people on here see in that lame $+% Miz CM Punk.  I was hoping dude was legit injured last night... and I haven't wished injury upon anyone on this planet besides LeBron James and JaMarcus Russell.

Fixed.  

He actually has talent.  Granted his promos are a tad bit repetitive and often his accent is damn near identical to Santino, but at least the guy can wrestle. 
I don't know what people on here see in that lame $+% Miz CM Punk.  I was hoping dude was legit injured last night... and I haven't wished injury upon anyone on this planet besides LeBron James and JaMarcus Russell.

Fixed.  

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Fixed.  

eek.gif
u dont like cm punk?

That glamazon and some other chick on the other team are the only divas I think I'd enjoy. The rest are too frail in the frame

That glamazon and some other chick on the other team are the only divas I think I'd enjoy. The rest are too frail in the frame

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Fixed.  

eek.gif
u dont like cm punk?

also having these guys in multiple matches, none the less 3 in one night, they better hope no one gets hurt

Back
Top Bottom