Wrestling Thread July 25-31 | 7/27 - Cena Wins WWE Title, Cena vs Punk @ SummerSlam to Unify Titles

Yes Ricardo's back to trolling.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

On a side note, I hope you and your fam are safe down there through the storms, Toine.  

Preciate 4w.

We're alright, the storm today was due to a tropical depression passing over the islands.

Just a reminder that hurricane season has started.

On a side note, I hope you and your fam are safe down there through the storms, Toine.  

Preciate 4w.

We're alright, the storm today was due to a tropical depression passing over the islands.

Just a reminder that hurricane season has started.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Alberto Del Rio is so damn corny. Don't know what you guys see in him.

I'll admit him cutting the same promo over and over and over can wear a little thin, but I still enjoy his character.

I'll admit him cutting the same promo over and over and over can wear a little thin, but I still enjoy his character.

He actually has talent.  Granted his promos are a tad bit repetitive and often his accent is damn near identical to Santino, but at least the guy can wrestle. 
I don't know what people on here see in that lame $+% Miz.  I was hoping dude was legit injured last night... and I haven't wished injury upon anyone on this planet besides LeBron James and JaMarcus Russell.

Back
Top Bottom