Wrestling Thread July 15 - Aug 4 | 8/2 TNA - Where MMA Fighters Not Named Brock Go - TITO, Rampage,

Heyman is a fool for that one 
roll.gif
 "Booorrrooocckkkk LEESSSSNNNAARR"

laugh.gif
@ that Bellas twins' nipple wanting to come out and say hi.

Nice and perky too; I ain't eem mad.
pimp.gif

Surprised that old perv Lawler didn't notice that, probably would've had another heart attack.

:lol: @ that Bellas twins' nipple wanting to come out and say hi.

Nice and perky too; I ain't eem mad. :pimp:

Surprised that old perv Lawler didn't notice that, probably would've had another heart attack.
and a pink slip...

wait, I see what I did there...:wow:... I didn't een know..

From a storyline aspect, I can tell Punk has his hands all over the feud. He's been doing a great job of playing up his Wolverine character to Brock's Hulk.

Not sure if anyone listened to the LAW Show from this past Sunday but they talked about the Shield being in the doghouse.

1. Roman Reigns isn't in the doghouse as much because folks see how hard he works and how he STAYS in the gym. No matter which city they are in, he finds somewhere to get his work in. The other two have been getting the point and have been with him as of late.

2. It started all when Seth Rollins messed up a spot with the Big Show (forgot when) and Big Show approached him about it. Forgot what they said happened after that.

Not sure where Ambrose fits into all of this. But folks backstage think they walk around "Believing in the Shield" forreal :lol:

Like I said, yall dudes fake on the wrestling podcasts.

Speaking of podcasts, Scott Hall is going to be on The SAS this Thursday. Can't wait.

I swear these RVD matches are simply spot, spot, spot, spot, spot. I guess that is how he always was offensively. But damn........

I swear RVD's 5*'s have looked so damn crisp since he came back.

Stone Cold has interviewed ALL of the Clique (cept for HHH). But yall can keep sleepin......

Stone Cold has interviewed ALL of the Clique (cept for HHH). But yall can keep sleepin......

The Nash interview has been my favorite so far. Colt Cabana is coming up soon too.

I enjoyed the Nash interview..will have to check out HBKs

cant wakt for The podcast with Hall

Stone Cold's podcast is one that I can actually listen to.

Colt Cabana's is good too as well as Sam Roberts when he has wrestlers on.

I just can't listen to the MLW one...the quality is like a drive thru speaker.

Back
Top Bottom