Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Dude is so soft spoken and casual. It makes you appreciate his character more. And Austin Creed is just getting to be himself in New Day...

Creed's channel provides the lols. :lol:

His recent video with Seth was great. When Seth started talking about Madden :rofl:

Yeah cause every other league isn't corrupt :lol: Fifa makes more a year than every major American league. Games start in euro times b it be like 2/7pm over there and they broadcast live to the us making the game at 8/2pm yet ya woke up at 5:30 am for some dam house show tho :smh:

:lol: I aint watch Japan show til like a week later. And what that league make dont mean nothing to me lol. The sport corny. Its hardcore fanbases are stupid. All them dumb *** stories of fans rioting and killing one another over a damn game is OD

Them FIFA games are fun at least tho lol

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

REPORTED
go ahead album is basura,every track sounds the same.thats whats hot these days ?? this is why i still bump only built 4 cuban linx in the whip man ya can keep this new **** 

Everything below the neck looks so good. Would tell summer to wear a mask and we'll watch some Eyes Wide Shut.

DItto. Even though she doesn't have much, she looks great in those skimpy *** outfits. Her face is just......ugh.

go ahead album is basura,every track sounds the same.thats whats hot these days ?? this is why i still bump only built 4 cuban linx in the whip man ya can keep this new **** 

I gotta agree with this. I can't really rock with 90% of music today.

Not rap anyway

Last edited:
id love to travel like that if I had the means to do it
yea man i just stopped spending money on dumb **** and realized how much i love to travel,not saying u spend money on dumb **** just saying,plus wherever i go i have friends there most of the time or family,or i make sure i make new friends while im there so i can be more worldly lol ,and of course being from ny they all wanna come visit me out here and some have 

Hes good at what he does and thats that trap rap. If you comparing it to Raekwons style of rap then you're looking at it wrong lol. OB4CL is a classic tho. Had that in my whip before I copped DS2 lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom