Wrestling Thread July 13-26: 7/24 Hulk Hogan FIRED from WWE for Reported Racist Tirade

Are you excited for Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker at SummerSlam?

• Yes

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 59.3%

• Total voters
Just let me rant for a second.

You know what pisses me off? People complain so much about WWE and continue watching. Konnan said it best, wrestling is the only thing that can consistently piss off their fanbase but the fans continue to crawl back. There are so many alternatives out there but it is almost as if WWE has a psychological hold over people that causes them not to stray. It is seriously like an abusive relationship. It is sickening man. #EndOfRant

You watch too, tho.

You know what pisses me off? People complain so much about WWE and continue watching. Konnan said it best, wrestling is the only thing that can consistently piss off their fanbase but the fans continue to crawl back. There are so many alternatives out there but it is almost as if WWE has a psychological hold over people that causes them not to stray. It is seriously like an abusive relationship. It is sickening man. #EndOfRant

You still watch it

We get it you've been abuse before.

Stopped reading right there

Shut up.

The good outweighs the bad for me

And it's not like watching WWE means that it's the only wrestling I watch

DC for President

Man I skip plenty of RAWs. You fools cry all damn day and still watch. 

This **** is for clowns forreal man. They treat you like some damn kids and yall keep sucking WWE off.

Especially you Peep and MeanGene. You two are the biggest poster children of abuse

this roasted zucchini with tomato sauce is 
pimp.gif

Cause WWE is much more convenient to watch. Its really that simple. Yea I can watch random matches and even shows on the internet to NJPW, ROH, PWG & other companies but ita not as easy and convenient as knowing where to watch RAW every week. Just saying

Back
Top Bottom