Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Who has the better Pile Driver, Paul Orndorff or Jerry Lawler?..

I always liked the look of Mr. Wonderful's better, but Lawler's looked like it hurt more..

Regarding last night's nxt tapings and without spoiling any results, the following matches are said to be MUST WATCH:

Bayley VS Alexa Bliss
Revival VS Am. Alpha 2 out of 3 Falls for the NXT Tag Belts
Nakamura VS Balor

When's that show gonna be on the Network?

Back from vacation.. St. Maarten is highly recommended :pimp: :pimp:

What have I missed in here? Just noticed the thread title, Roman suspended? :wow:

Last edited:
Back from vacation.. St. Maarten is highly recommended :pimp: :pimp:

What have I missed in here? Just noticed the thread title, Roman suspended? :wow:

You ain't missed much..Roman got suspended for 30 days, which conveniently ends before the next ppv that he's still booked to appear on..

You ain't missed much..Roman got suspended for 30 days, which conveniently ends before the next ppv that he's still booked to appear on..

Seems like Vince just wants to keep the Shield stuff going, maybe he'll spare us another Roman title reign.

Seems like Vince just wants to keep the Shield stuff going, maybe he'll spare us another Roman title reign.

Yeah that seems like what's happening..Ramone is already a 3x champ and I wouldn't be surprised if he had at least 1 more by the end of the year..Plus he'll probably be headlining next year's Mania against Cena which will result in another title run..So by the end of next year he'll be a 6x champ..

Yeah that seems like what's happening..Ramone is already a 3x champ and I wouldn't be surprised if he had at least 1 more by the end of the year..Plus he'll probably be headlining next year's Mania against Cena which will result in another title run..So by the end of next year he'll be a 6x champ..

If the rumors are true about Brock not wanting to put over Roman because of the failed drug tests then I think DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican was right. They might've released that information because Vince is souring on him. Having said that, I still think he stays as a top guy, but I don't know if Cena will job to him.

[h1]NXT SPOILERS[/h1]

July 6th episode

July 13th episode

July 20th episode

[h1]NXT SPOILERS[/h1]

[rule]July 6th episode
[rule]July 13th episode
[rule]July 20th episode
Thank you for posting them in spoilers slighted eyes

Last edited:
WWE biggest moment:
The Streak being broken..

What streak?

shocked_undertaker_guy.0.jpg

it wasn't just his heel turn it was how and the situation.

Hall and Nash coming from WWF, invading Nitro. People already tired of the Hulkster somewhat, but he was still a American icon, plus there was no internet. No mindless debates and spoilers just pure shock and awe.

If Cena turned how would it be done really? Who could he really turn on that would make us go crazy in disbelief?

Back
Top Bottom