Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Quote from Freddie Prinze Jr about Cena:

I would be running an acting workshop and he [John Cena] would just come in and like interrupt it and sort of take over the room. And I'm like, “Hold up, man”. I said, “Let's go talk outside.”

So he came outside and he gave me this speech, and I respect his view. He goes, “Look, I may be a neanderthal” and he said, “but you either got it or you don't.”

And I said, “Look, I agree, philosophically, to a certain point”. I said, “But you can get better or worse at something depending on how hard you work at it”. I said, “You don't need my help. I'm not writing for you. But they do, so let me do my job. I'll let you do your job and that'll be that.”

And it wasn't. It didn’t end.

But then one day, I did a segment with a guy that we were trying to get over and he did a great job, and he came backstage, and so did John, and John looked at me and said “hey, respect, that was a good segment, man.”

And I just remember in my head going “no sell it”... because I didn’t want to give him that satisfaction, you know what I mean, but that was sort of the last time he ever interrupted a class.

Why do those of you that have seen The Wrestler think about it? Just saw it for the first time last night. Really enjoyed it.

I thought it was ok, nothing special..Acting was very good, but the story overall wasn't too great..

I don't mind the idea of single brand ppvs with the current roster. What I don't like is the possibility of them doubling up with each brand having one in the same months. They should have "supershows" for the big 4 ppvs where the rosters are combined, and the other 8 months are split between single brands. While 1 brand is having a PPV, the other brand should be building towards there's with a solid 6-8 weeks of build. Let's see what the writers do, or else R-Truth vs No Way Jose will be this year's Heidenreich vs Orlando Jordan

Im bool with the brand split b

2x ppvs going to be a struggle.

Would be best to have 1 ppv a month still and just do half RAW and half SD

Raw live 3hs

SD live 2 maybe 3 hrs

Two PPVs at 3-4 hrs each.

This really gonna separate the viewing marks from the viewing jobbers b

Not bad..Messed up my knee and I gotta go see an orthopedic surgeon on Monday to make sure I didn't tear any ligimants..Otherwise not too bad..How you doing?

Ouch, how'd that happen?

And I'm good. Just enjoying this weather

CllxA1-XEAAfupB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom