Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

WWE Championship rematch tonight.. WWE is back to being a soap opera with a never ending storyline and the only way to find out what happens next is for you to watch the next episode..

A Hacksaw Butch Reed sighting in that video. What year was that? That song was on one of my Hot 97 cd's from back in the day, hahahaha.

2007, a pretty awful WWE year for various reasons. I looked at a random card, and :x :x :x this is terrible (I also think this was also the day of Benoit's death, before the whole story was out)

1 Dark Match Super Crazy defeated Carlito
2 Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch (c) defeated The Hardys (Matt and Jeff Hardy)
3 Chavo Guerrero (c) defeated Jimmy Wang Yang
4 Johnny Nitro defeated CM Punk
5 Santino Marella (c) defeated Umaga by disqualification
6 Montel Vontavious Porter (c) defeated Ric Flair
7 Deuce 'n Domino (c) (with Cherry) defeated Sgt. Slaughter and Jimmy Snuka
8 Edge (c) defeated Batista by countout
9 Candice Michelle defeated Melina (c)
10 John Cena (c) defeated Mick Foley, Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton, and King Booker (with Queen Sharmell)

WWE Championship rematch tonight.. WWE is back to being a soap opera with a never ending storyline and the only way to find out what happens next is for you to watch the next episode..

All they need now is Tony Schiovanie telling the viewers to tune in next week

Last edited:
Draft will continue on the network after Smackdown according to this email I just got.....Raw and Smackdown will continue to make picks on Draft Center Live

Mannnnnnnnnnn....I am hurting at work, had to log in to find my posts but cant even click back.

I remember when I got home I watched the ending to see what they showed on TV...they made it seem like Seth won? I remember after someone got on the mic and said it was still Ambroses title or some ****, I dunno

I guess B Sox was sitting right near me at the bar

13 bucks for a ******* beer at the Dunkin Donuts Center last night, everyone in the bathroom was slamming nips 
laugh.gif
...towards end of show before Seth/Dean I walked onto the floor and said I was Randy Ortons wifes sisters husband, dude let us right up front (no joke, no idea where my drunk *** got that idea from)

I'm gonna go puke again though, leaving at 4 to do it all over again at Smackdown tonight 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
so who do you guys think will be mr irrelevant?

im thinking as a collective, itll be the social outcasts baaybyyyy

I've seen a couple sites report that Mojo Rawley will be one of the six drafted from NXT..

Back
Top Bottom