Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

We’ve noted how Vince McMahon is up on AJ Styles but there’s more to it than that. Vince is said to be extremely high on the former TNA World Heavyweight Champion right now and recently made the comments that he wishes they would’ve signed him 10 years ago.

At the same time, Vince is said to be down on Roman Reigns like never before, mainly due to the WWE Wellness Policy violation. Multiple sources note that this was the worst possible time for a Reigns failure as Vince was already starting to sour on him. Vince and other officials are more open to giving Reigns’ push to someone else, like Styles or Seth Rollins.

Vince is also high on Rollins, but that’s nothing new, and there have been talks of Seth and AJ being the new faces of RAW and SmackDown when the Brand Extension kicks in, not John Cena and Reigns.

On a related note, Finn Balor is scheduled for a huge push when he comes to the main roster this year. It will be interesting to see how long that push holds with Vince as we know Balor has Triple H’s full support.

Dude, I'm pretty buzzed right now and the shaky cam is making me nauseous :x

I took Perc 10 and I'm drinking a beer so I'm a little loopy and watching that bullsht made me almost throw up..:smh:

Final Deletion needs it's own thread tbh

Non-wrestling fans would enjoy it as much as anyone else

I'm not as down on that New Day/Wyatt segment as most you.

That said I was lowkey waiting for New Day to get lynched at any second.
mean.gif

Why yall have to associate New Day with being lynched?

LIke yea I know theyre black...but we just cant say it was a trash segment?

With that being said..I kinda commend New Day for stepping out their comfort zone and trying something new....even that it was awful lol

Back
Top Bottom