Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Sext, Bret, KO, and Eva are coming out soon..And Funko signed a licensing deal with WWE to make a bi-monthly subscription service where you'll get a shirt, pop, and other merch..That should be coming by the end of the year..

Same people that collect these stupid toys and wrestling shirts be the talmbout ice cream is for kids and women. Geeks

Angle will save America from Ru Ru and Lana tomorrow night. We don't even need Quell to tell us that.

Nobody mentioned the goat. Rainbow sherbet

Facts..

Angle isn't returning..If they rescinded Miose's offer due to an incident that took place years ago, I doubt they'd risk giving Angle a contract when he's had several incidents over the past few years..Plus there's no way that dude can pass a physical..

Nobody mentioned the goat. Rainbow sherbet

Only rainbow I like is rainbow coquito b but da coco coquito >>>>>>>> rainbow

From tho mr.softie chocolate red merlin with chocolate chips and sprinkles [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] goat

Only rainbow I like is rainbow coquito b but da coco coquito >>>>>>>> rainbow

From tho mr.softie chocolate red merlin with chocolate chips and sprinkles [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] goat

You dont like nothing so you dont count lol

Thise wcw cruiser weight titles were :pimp:

I see you post alot on the funko thread.

Any new wwe/wcw/ecw pops coming?

My nephew wants Styles, Reigns, Rollins, Cena, New Day, Lesnar.

Sext, Bret, KO, and Eva are coming out soon..And Funko signed a licensing deal with WWE to make a bi-monthly subscription service where you'll get a shirt, pop, and other merch..That should be coming by the end of the year..

OK, cool. Might just wait for the Seth one.

Are there any wcw/ecw ones?

Back
Top Bottom