Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

GYOgjdl.png

Did VKM have real life issues with Albano?

A lot of vitriol behind that "fat slob" remark

I believe so.
Before I saw your post, I rewatched the clip & everytime - McMahon's comments on Albano stick out.

Albano was one on a very small list in the business that Vince Sr. made Vince promise to
take care of until they passed...Monsoon, Andre, and maybe Blassie & Skaaland...

Additionally...Albano was like the Billy Martin of wrestling as Vince Sr. fired then rehired him many times
and this was known...

So those are two examples of Albano getting special treatment - and Vince having no control over it.
And The Captain did slap around a young Shane as well...I could see how this would be embarrassing for VInce.
Albano could also be quit a slob - and we know how much Vince is into body image, etc.

Generally speaking - Albano was old school & didn't always respect Vince & could get away with it although
he most likely picked some of his battles. In the end, they probably didn't hate each other.

:nthat:

Last edited:
...An example of Albano doing his job in outstanding fashion while being a fat slob at the same time :lol: damb near exposes himself :x

Nothing beats fried steak w/ rice, beans and avocado...........Nothing.

Last edited:
Even Ocean Spray knows what a wreck TNA is.

laugh.gif

He'll flourish in NJPW for a few years. Then he'll be the first UK cruiserweight to job to Ramen in WWE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom