Wrestling Thread July 11-18/WWE Live Draft July 19th/ WWE Champ is Who The Hell Knows

Batista was pretty popular in his prime and he was awesome Swagtista when he was a heel with the sunglasses and spotlight when he first left. Usually fans give a pretty good reception when someone returns but they didn't give a damn when he came back. They were too into goatface dbry and the shield. It was a bad reality check for him.
It also didn't help that he returned as a face.

He told Vince it was a bad idea too.

Now, for the first time ever, you can watch every WCW Nitro episode ever, exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network. More than 80 new episodes of WCW’s Monday night staple, spanning 1999 through 2001, are now available on-demand on WWE Network.

Relive WCW’s final days, including Booker T’s championship ascension, the rivalry between the New Blood and the Millionaires Club, WCW Nitro’s final broadcast and so much more. Just sign up or log in to WWE Network, sit back, relax and enjoy WCW Nitro from beginning to end.

This is one of the better Tag Matches I have seen all year. The finishing sequence of this match was nice man. No hype. Check it out.

@casekicks

@CelticsPride34

NJPW Kizuna Road Tokyo 27/06/2016 - CHAOS (YOSHI-HASHI & Hirooki Goto) Vs. Los Ingobernables (SANADA & EVIL) -  

Only about halfway through, but 3 things instantly came to mind so far:

1. I love how the wrestlers in Japan do collar and elbow tie ups..They seem much stronger and come across as a real test of strength..WWE dudes just to them so lazily..Hate that..

2. I love the larger apron and metal barriers in NJPW..Just has a more "realistic" fight feel to it..

3. The 20 count should be mandatory in all professional wrestling..

Very well executed tag match..I love how they were constantly selling through the entire match..They'd make a tag, the guy would roll out of the ring, and when he got back to the apron he was still selling..Not like in the E where once a guy get's the tag he's magically fine once he stands up in the corner..Tags were made and the guy coming into the ring didn't act like he was fresh and full of energy..They actually make it seem like they've been in a fight and they're tired..

Thanks for the recommendation Jemele..

Might find an Andre or Road Warriors ahirt. Something nostalgic enough that isn't loserish like the dumb *** shirts yall buy from WWE shirt shop

Pwt has really comfortable shirts..I know some people have had issues with them but I've always had good luck..

It's that time again, please enjoy this complimentary Michinoku Pro match; the WWE Showcase! Featuring past & present MichiPro roster members with a history in the WWF/WWE!

Michi Monthly Match #10: Ultimo Dragon & FUNAKI vs TAKA Michinoku & Jinsei Shinzaki - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom