Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

Big Show fell for like 10 seconds
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by kalikid23

That WWE commercial is actually pretty funny.
USA produced it, not WWE.
Would have never thought of that
laugh.gif

Cena - "I am noble and full of honor, so I will squash you at Summerslam"

The honorable Cena, of course...

He would NEVER cash in right after a match.

EDIT: Prob making up for that botch at the end last night...
laugh.gif

Raw 1,000 will be great. Aside from Punk jobbing to Cena... which is so obviously will happen.

Kudos to whomever called Super Cena cashing in MITB next week.

R.I.P. to Punk's title reign.
tired.gif

Cena tries so hard to be Goku.

Big Show yelling "Cash it in now "
laugh.gif

Heel Show is great.

I am actually excited for the match. I mean, five moves of doom, Punk's Elbow drop.......

Seriously I am excited. There is usually alot of heat and the crowd feeds it. Just needs to be a straight match with no interference though. Don't think the WWE is capable of a Shawn Michaels/Cena Iron Man type match on Raw anymore

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Heel Show is great.
He's lowkey been on a roll lately. Dude was tired as hell though, botching lines on the mic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I forgot about the Cena *announcement*. So Punk gets knocked out by Big Show at the end...Cena's music hits, everyone thinks he's cashing in, he teases it...then Cena announces he's officially cashing for next week or Summerslam.

Big Show to fan "SHUT UP YOU FAT COW."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can see it with my eyes closed.
From a mile away.
pimp.gif

Up until that last segment, I thought Cena cashing in and winning was a sure thing. Now I'm 60/40...

Raw wasn't a great show tonight but it was 100x better than last week.  Next week's show SHOULD be great.  It's episode 1001 and beyond I'm worried about.
I do have a serious question though.  Does anyone care or actually want to see a DX reunion?  Unless it's being done to set up Lesnar destroying HBK, I cannot see any benefit or entertainment value in a DX reunion.

Raw wasn't a great show tonight but it was 100x better than last week.  Next week's show SHOULD be great.  It's episode 1001 and beyond I'm worried about.
I do have a serious question though.  Does anyone care or actually want to see a DX reunion?  Unless it's being done to set up Lesnar destroying HBK, I cannot see any benefit or entertainment value in a DX reunion.

I don't cause I know Hornswaggle will be added in there somewhere.
I would have loved the 1000th episode to be in NYC where the show began, had to be St. Louis of all places 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I don't cause I know Hornswaggle will be added in there somewhere.
I would have loved the 1000th episode to be in NYC where the show began, had to be St. Louis of all places 
grin.gif
Without Randy Orton

Any chance Ryback an Swagger could have a legit feud? Or was that just a one-off thing? The way it went, seemed like they could actually take it somewhere.

My quick feedback for Review-A-Raw

Jesse from Philly

Much better than last week which makes this an average show.

I really enjoyed Zigger's promo. He spoke the truth about Jericho's disappointing return. I would have much rather seen Jericho just walk away seemingly having "lost his smile" rather than laying out Ziggler. Then Jericho could make his babyface return and get his revenge at Summerslam against Ziggler.

Ryback selling is painful to watch. What's the point? It's one thing if he's selling to a star, but selling to Swagger, Recks, or Hawkins is just stupid booking. And after a year of jobbing, Swagger couldn't lose tonight?

And speaking of selling, if Brodus Clay is selling to JTG, it's time to move Brodus to Superstars.

Rikishi and his sons dancing together was a nice moment. I was thrilled when it wasn't Too Cool in the ring.

For once, I hope there is no swerve in a wedding. I think Bryan and AJ as a heel power couple will be great and hope they go through with it.

The Cena announcement was predictable but Raw 1000 is really shaping up to be a hell of a show on paper. I'm just dreading episodes 1001 and beyond.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Any chance Ryback an Swagger could have a legit feud? Or was that just a one-off thing? The way it went, seemed like they could actually take it somewhere.

If Ryback's undefeated streak comes to an end (or he even has trouble beating) to Swagger, a guy who has jobbed cleanly for a year straight to guys like Santino, then they might as well just ditch the entire Ryback character.  All he has going for him is quick, power squash matches.  When Ryback has to sell, it's clear he's awful in the ring.  WWE has turned the majority of its roster into meaningless midcard jobbers.  Ryback should just run through all of them for at least 6 more months.

Back
Top Bottom