Wrestling Thread Jul 16-22 | 7/22 NT Money in the Bank PPV Prediction Contest Results Posted p19!

So happy to be on the new platform where we'll have a stable place to talk during TV's and PPV's.

Remember when everyone was saying Cena's divorce was going to be "Nasty" Yeah, another case of DIRTSHEETSLOL

VIA- TMZ

John Cena's divorce nightmare has come to an end ... in fact, the two sides have agreed to bury the hatchet ... TMZ has learned.

As we previously reported, Elizabeth Huberdeau felt like she was blindsided when Cena unexpectedly filed to end their 3-year marriage back in May.

Things got nasty ... quickly ... with Liz making moves to challenge the couple's prenup. Liz also said she believed Cena was messing around with other women behind her back.

But now, Liz's attorney, Raymond Rafool, tells TMZ the two have managed to work things out privately ... saying, "All matters [in the divorce] have been settled and resolved amicably.”

The terms of the settlement are confidential.

So far, no comment from Cena's camp.

CENAWINSLOL even IRL

God DAMMIT.  I wanted this scumbag's life to be ruined and I wanted to read every nasty detail about it.

So happy to be on the new platform where we'll have a stable place to talk during TV's and PPV's.

I am so glad we are away from that trash called yuku.

Cena has no idea how to lose. lulz.

Not that anyone even knew it existed (judging by the 0.25 rating last week), TNA Rewind (basically a 1 hour highlight show of the previous week's Impact) that aired last week at 7pm before Impact has been cancelled.  Impact will continue to air from 8-10pm.

Ummmm...I guess I'll post in here first.
Not going to lie, I'm mad disoriented right now.
Hopefully Club didn't get the memo of NTWT going three hours today and becomes the main eventer of STWT.

Wow, with this new platform, you can see who's lurking in the rafters plus the no-name, mask wearing jobbers in the stands as well.
Hilarious.

:smh:

But we'll keep it, because we can take it. Because it's not just a platform. It's a community, a watchful community. THE NEW NIKETALK!

*cue Han Zimmer score

Back
Top Bottom