Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So you think swagger goes over at the bigger event? Doesn't that kind of smush rusev's push.
No.  Just a way to get another match out of this feud.

Kind of a shame though, because the fans really took to Swagger.  But WWE has bigger plans for Rusev.

My dude Ziggler with the concern for AJ 
pimp.gif

Am I not a real wrestling fan if I have 0 interest in this match?

Na you just realize that its another fued in which Jericho is willingly gon put over talent. Theres no need for him to win a fued against Bray but I do hope he wins some matches before even casual fans start realizing thats hes losing alot too. Dont wanna see Jericho lose credibility or nothing like that. He has too much talent for that. I kinda wanna see him challenge for the WWE belt

Na you just realize that its another fued in which Jericho is willingly gon put over talent. Theres no need for him to win a fued against Bray but I do hope he wins some matches before even casual fans start realizing thats hes losing alot too. Dont wanna see Jericho lose credibility or nothing like that. He has too much talent for that. I kinda wanna see him challenge for the WWE belt

That's the problem with all these Jericho returns..Everyone knows he's just gonna do the job and put someone over..And he's done it so much that someone beating Y2J just isn't a big deal anymore..Under no circumstances should he have ever been in a program with Fandango..

Chris is moving around the ring like Flair in his final in-ring days..Doing the same old things, just a couple steps slower..

That's the problem with all these Jericho returns..Everyone knows he's just gonna do the job and put someone over..And he's done it so much that someone beating Y2J just isn't a big deal anymore..Under no circumstances should he have ever been in a program with Fandango..

Yea exactl. He should do it how Terry Funk was putting over guys in his ECW days, while looking like a legit contender instead of just an overpaid jobber with a good legacy behind him. Give Jericho a run with the belt again and I'd be happy

Back
Top Bottom