Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: @ the struggle prediction contest.

4w got us in here fiendin' :smh:

show_must_go_on_and_never_stop_gif_by_blake4monthsss-d54paao.gif

It's like the true or false exams you'd get every now and again when you had a sub or your teacher was hungover.

:pimp: in time for slice 2 and the fun

Last edited:
Cena looks like such a dumb *** wearing the belts like that. Literally makes the titles look childish

1st ppv in months I've got to watch on the 50" instead of the laptop..So glad the kid is at my parents house..:smokin

I've got the Wyatt's taking this one and then dropping the belts to the Dust Bros at Summerslam...

My goodness when that hip hop beat drops B. Meshes so damn well with that tribal music. They lowkey got one of the best themes out.

Damn yall out here grubbin. All I got is my leftover homemade breakfast scramble. :lol:

I'm expecting a very very good match. 2 out of 3 falls? That means they're gonna let Harper go

I love how flash keeps crashing on the network site.

For 2 weeks I keep getting a "shockwave flash has crashed" or something to that effect when I try to watch the Network on my laptop..

Damn my stream kept lagging on my PS3 so I kept logging in and off.  Ended up getting a "Sign-on Restriction: Too many usage attempts" 
mean.gif

Got that on my computer and iphone 
mean.gif
  On the phone with CS right now 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom