Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kinda like this obvious fake friend angle between these two :lol: at least, it's original.

Qft. We've always complained about the lack of storylines with the divas making their matches mean nothing. At least we have a legitimate albeit ackwardly entertaining storyline.
IMO I think pageant aj are gonna have the match they we're suppose to have the night after wm with Paige poss turning heel and winning the title back with an actual character. They wanted to push her but did it completely wrong. This is their do over.
I dig it

:lol: Steph's ghetto self is so great... 'FLO.. RIDAAAA!'

Steph has always had that hood rat mentality. She's the one that heard cena (when he was in the chopping block with his ruthless aggression gimmick) on the bus freestyling and told him to do it at the Halloween party on smackdown that started his gimmick change.

Thin line between making Bo cool/entertaining and a geek.  He shouldn't be jobbing to Khali.

I laugh more seeing Xavier Woods in that battle royal lineup than I do seeing Woo Woo Guy.

Back
Top Bottom