Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cesaro loses before his match at battleground?

Cesaro will be the next IC champion. Quote me.

Damn.. I really like Cesaro's move set & attitude.. But he may be on a losing streak.. Because Paul heyman isn't in Cesaro's corner anymore..

Damn. So Big E gets destroyed weekly by Rusev...but he beats Cesaro. And what, Cesaro needs that much heyman help to win against Langston?!? Bad WWE booking.

Cesaro...:smh:

AFVtI.gif

dont know what happened with cesaro.terrible pairing him with kane,would of been better off as an authority goon.

dont know what happened with cesaro.terrible pairing him with kane,would of been better off as an authority goon.

i wish the authority would be more of a stable then what they are now... its a way to involve the whole roster with a main story line. something i feel like a lot of the mid carders with no direction could benefit from...

No Cesaro is slated to win the battle royale this Sunday
What's the logic in that though? The soon to be champ losing week after week and then wins the title. It makes the belts look less credible than they already do. Sigh. :frown:

What's the logic in that though? The soon to be champ losing week after week and then wins the title. It makes the belts look less credible than they already do. Sigh. :frown:

ive seen sheamus being slated to win which is the last thing i want to see

Back
Top Bottom