Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
- A few days ago we posted video of a fan awkwardly trying to meet Brock Lesnar and his wife Sable at an Orlando airport after last week's RAW. A fan claimed on the WrestlingForum.com message board that he had another encounter with Lesnar and Sable at a beach near Orlando. The fan wrote the following and later posted the photo below:

"On the beach here in Florida and I was taking a picture of the beach and all of a sudden I hear some guy yell "HEY NO *censored*ING PICTURES" and I look and see Brock Lesnar. I didn't even know he was there and I wasn't even taking a picture of him! Pretty jerkish thing to say. Oh well still pretty cool to see him. After he walked by I took a picture, I have it right here but I'm not sure how to upload it. If anyone can tell me how to I will upload it immediately"

The pic:

View media item 1105004
Brock was about to wash dude in some sandals.

DC was disrespectful to Miz and Meangene wasn't having it. :lol:

lmao. :rofl:

Last edited:
Whoa never knew he was married to sable.

She got like 10 years on him 
nthat.gif

Reading some comments attached to one of those Scott Steiner articles, it seems like everyone thinks WWE is in a horrible place right now but to be honest I think we're seeing some of the best stuff in years. So many great young stars, tag team division bulking up, divas division actually intriguing, money in the bank and a singular world title are great steps. So cynical us wrestling fans are, at times.

Reading some comments attached to one of those Scott Steiner articles, it seems like everyone thinks WWE is in a horrible place right now but to be honest I think we're seeing some of the best stuff in years. So many great young stars, tag team division bulking up, divas division actually intriguing, money in the bank and a singular world title are great steps. So cynical us wrestling fans are, at times.
Remember when Vladimir or Gene Sniskty were in the main events?

Big Poppa Pump speaking that truth :pimp:
He mustve seen last weeks & yesterdays Raw lol

And are all them G1 matches on Dailymotion cuz Imma need a PM of all them days too

Last edited:
Brock's likeability with me isn't really that high. I mean his on screen character is whatever. But real life, I don't know.

^
I've heard some good and bad interactions with him and fans. Seems like it depends on the mood he's in.

Back
Top Bottom