Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what happens with TNA now, do they still do those shows coming up in NY? Does everything fold up shop? Could I still tune in this week? Lulz. If anyone cares, you could watch Impact on Demand if you have Time Warner. It's there somewhere in the on Demand channels. Saw it the other day. Don't remember which.

So what happens with TNA now, do they still do those shows coming up in NY? Does everything fold up shop? Could I still tune in this week? Lulz. If anyone cares, you could watch Impact on Demand if you have Time Warner. It's there somewhere in the on Demand channels. Saw it the other day. Don't remember which.

It's running on Spike until October I believe.

Last edited:
I think he's keeping prince devitt not fergal.

Might cop later today before raw
]
:pimp:      Just got the Bullett Club shirt a week ago

"Tazz...oh my god, what is the Shell Casing Saloon doing in the Impact Zone :wow:???"

:x dude's real name is Fergal ??? May as well be Fogal.

I'm a week late, but I took a bunch of pics from Battleground.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/44515165@N03/sets/72157645993074821/

Those Lilian Garcia pics :smokin

I'll be going to tna live at the Manhattan center. Hopefully the knockouts don't care anymore and start offering free handys
 ​
Cant Breef. 
roll.gif
 ​
 ​

It's running on Spike until October I believe.
 ​
Damn it would have been ill to see Victor and Shannon McMahon show up in the Impact Zone as early as this week.​
 ​
In all seriousness that would be a pretty dope angle, and I know y'all said the E was cost-cutting but I thought that was only to look responsible to stock holders after Vince lost like 300 M's in stock points or something like that a few months ago.​
 ​
Having Raw ("ran" by Steph and HHH) on Mondays and "TNA" ("ran" by Vince and Shane) on Thursdays or Fridays. 
smokin.gif
 ​
At the very least I want the footage on the network and a Rise/Fall DVD, even tho they never really had a "Rise" lol.​

Last edited:
On the real tho I think tommy dreamers house of hardcore will replace tna unless roh gets a tv deal. Spike tv is done with tna but I don't think there done with wrestling. They don't have another show that does 1m viewers on a weekly basis.

On the real tho I think tommy dreamers house of hardcore will replace tna unless roh gets a tv deal. Spike tv is done with tna but I don't think there done with wrestling. They don't have another show that does 1m viewers on a weekly basis.

Doubt that could ever happen..I think Dreamer has only ran about a dozen shows of House of Hardcore..And ROH isn't ever going to get a tv deal..Product is just not good enough..

Back
Top Bottom