Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brothas United.....I like it!! Also, that just illustrate how below average Stephanie McMahon is. Thats what happens when you get bootleg breast surgery.
Man you teleported in here like damn X. Woods

You know me champ, I always keep my ear to the street even when I'm not visible. When I saw that Woods promo I had to post something here on the boards as it kinda got me hyped.

Not to mention, I'm here watching wrestling with my girl and even she made a comment on how bad Stephanie's chest looked during that backstage shot.

yall wanna add titus and slater and don't think thats a recipe for L's?

All the new nation needs is Mark Henry

m6QWwjw.gif

Still can't hear you

You know me champ, I always keep my ear to the street even when I'm not visible. When I saw that Woods promo I had to post something here on the boards as it kinda got me hyped.

Not to mention, I'm here watching wrestling with my girl and even she made a comment on how bad Stephanie's chest looked during that backstage shot.
:smokin

You guys realize WHO you're comparing this new nation to?
Same dudes that think Dolph Ziggler is a main eventer.

Same dudes that think Sheamus isn't a First Ballot Hall of Famer

Same dudes that support CM Punk being baby and leaving.

Same dudes that watch NXT

I'm laughing at the idea of casekicks being all doped up and giving dog grooming tips in the wrestling thread.

Didn't you know that I can wrestlehate and give animal tips at the same time?..I'm talented broseph..

i was thinking that. the OG NOD was STACKED. rock, ron simmons, shango/godfather, european champ dlo brown. incredible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom