Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

1636028_o.gif

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:
:lol:

Any of the NTWT fam based in Boston?

I'm headed down there in March for 3 days -- where should I eat / go to shows / go to titty joints?

Last edited:
Brother case showing the GAWD Ellsworth some love!!

Not sure what I'll be eating for the rumble I'm trying to eat better so I might bake some salmon.

I dig Ellsworth brother Julio..He got over on his own and made the most of his 1 appearance..Nothing wrong with lettin the dude get a little program and slowly work his way up..That's how the wrestling business should be..

Ellsworth gotta be in it they need someone to get the yearly quick elimination and there aren't really any losers in this Rumble besides Dolph and Sami :lol:

titus is going to get that quick work
beleedat

Not sure what I'll be eating for the rumble I'm trying to eat better so I might bake some salmon.

I dig Ellsworth brother Julio..He got over on his own and made the most of his 1 appearance..Nothing wrong with lettin the dude get a little program and slowly work his way up..That's how the wrestling business should be..

he's been in the ring with AJ, dude shot all the way up after the first appearance. :lol:
not bad when vince gives you a thumbs up and jericho put him over on his podcast

Last edited:

Hope he gets in the rumble on Sunday.

Thinking ab NXT right now and they need to go and get Matt Riddle signed asap. Dude is gonna be a STAR.

Last edited:
beleedat
he's been in the ring with AJ, dude shot all the way up after the first appearance. :lol:
not bad when vince gives you a thumbs up and jericho put him over on his podcast

He wasn't treated like a real competitor in the AJ thing..He was an afterthought..I'm talking about a real program/angle with just him and 1 other guy..

\
Thinking ab NXT right and they need to go and get Matt Riddle signed asap. Dude is gonna be a STAR.

Bro, he's loving the indy scene and the freedom to :pimp:
he wants to head over to japan and wrestle a little

if you got time to burn he does a weekly podcast
http://www.fightful.com/podcasts/all

he was saying how he killed it in the tryouts and everything
evolve has a great relationship with the wwe, so eyes are on him. he's not worried about getting signed. had concerns about wwe picking up every talent out there and not knowing what to do

Last edited:

Ellsworth gotta be in it they need someone to get the yearly quick elimination and there aren't really any losers in this Rumble besides Dolph and Sami
laugh.gif
beleedat

he's been in the ring with AJ, dude shot all the way up after the first appearance.
laugh.gif

Mannn remember when they tried to put the quickest elimination of Titus and son botch the elimination on purpose so he wouldnt break the record.

Son wasnt having it 
roll.gif
nthat.gif

Ellsworth gotta be in it they need someone to get the yearly quick elimination and there aren't really any losers in this Rumble besides Dolph and Sami :lol:

beleedat

Mannn remember when they tried to put the quickest elimination of Titus and son botch the elimination on purpose so he wouldnt break the record.

Son wasnt having it :rofl: :nthat:  

Titus sucks so bad dude prolly gonna get the axe after mania. He should go to Florida and become a strength coach to th gators or something bc he's awful as a wrestler.

titus is the black cena when it comes to outside the ring activities and community work
him and summer rae would probably be on the payroll for as long as they want

Yooo I watched the 91 rumble last night and lost it when the bushwhacker walks right in gets tossed and keeps on doing his little walk as soon as his feet hit the ground hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom