Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

It has to be. I can't really think of anyone else with a rocket strapped to them like that. Sheamus and Brock Lesnar didn't even get that type of push :lol:

I'm just waiting for the day someone wins the World/Universal title in their very first match

You know it's coming :lol:

Benny Epsilon gonna win in his very first match :smokin

I read on 2 different sites today (that are more right than not) that Jenny Theta won't be using The Cleaner moniker..They said he'd most likely use the name Kenny "The Elite" Omega..

I read on 2 different sites today (that are more right than not) that Jenny Theta won't be using The Cleaner moniker..They said he'd most likely use the name Kenny "The Elite" Omega..

That would be like Davey Boy Smith calling himself The British Bulldog.

wwe aint got no love for the west coast?
Gotta wait for Chase Arena in SF for a big PPV to be here 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Ministry Taker SCARED the hell out of nine year old me. When he hanged Big Boss Man at WMXV..... :x

And I collect WWE shirts but only wear about 10% of them. Half of them have never been worn or only worn around the house out of public eye. Too embarrassing. But this is still one of my top three WWE shirts all time:
View media item 2312924

Last edited:

We gon bring Hussle down to Wells Fargo and make him wear a Finn mask

Its official this happening now
nthat.gif

We gon have Hussle in that jawn with some Finn NBA sleeves
laugh.gif
o hel na

Finn wont eem be employed by wwe by then 
nthat.gif

Ministry Taker SCARED the hell out of nine year old me. When he hanged Big Boss Man at WMXV.....
sick.gif

And I collect WWE shirts but only wear about 10% of them. Half of them have never been worn or only worn around the house out of public eye. Too embarrassing. But this is still one of my top three WWE shirts all time:
EVOL LUCION IS A MISTER EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Back
Top Bottom