Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Why AJ still playing around with an old jobber system. Dude don't even have a newer jobber system :lol:

I still don't understand why he had that much in yen?

They haven't done an Asian continent tour lately.

Just seems strange.

Maybe he's subworking for the Yakuza and infiltrating WWE from the inside before going back to NJPW and taking Bullet Club back from Kenny Omega.

Last edited:
oh, then that's a different story
i remember listening to mauro on joe rogan's podcast and he would say in japan it is normal for fighters and commentaors, not sure if same in pro wrestling, but everyone would be paid in paper currency. so you'd have 10k in a suitcase
laugh.gif

do you even report that during tax season
nerd.gif
Shoot, cash? Nah man.

I would prefer to listen to Stephen A. Smith or Paul Finebaum than him.

I don't even like his afternoon tv show with his dad.

Love his radio show. It's not for everyone, especially hardcore sports fans. Haven't listened to the interview by that description sounds right. Lol. Mike, one of the producers, is a wrestling fan. They had Flair on the show a couple times months ago.

I still don't understand why he had that much in yen?

They haven't done an Asian continent tour lately. He doesn't have a "hot Asian wife" like Karl Anderson.

Just seems strange.

Maybe he's subworking for the Yakuza and infiltrating WWE from the inside before going back to NJPW and taking Bullet Club back from Kenny Omega.

Shane probably took it so he wouldn't take the belt back with him to Japan.

So apparently good chance that they will change the US and IC belts. IC is too nice to change but imagine a US title belt that looks like the UK but replaced the animals with like an eagle with a red white and blue background behind the W

Last edited:
I would prefer to listen to Stephen A. Smith or Paul Finebaum than him.

I don't even like his afternoon tv show with his dad.

Love his radio show. It's not for everyone, especially hardcore sports fans. Haven't listened to the interview by that description sounds right. Lol. Mike, one of the producers, is a wrestling fan. They had Flair on the show a couple times months ago.

Mike was wearing a Club shirt today :lol:

So apparently good chance that they will change the US and IC belts. IC is too nice to change but imagine a US title belt that looks like the UK but replaced the animals with like an eagle with a red white and blue background behind the W

They should just change the color of the strap for IC & leave the plates as is...imo...

i would actually prefer if they went back to black leather

Last edited:
Read that story case it explains how his show is it really is IMO the best sports show on radio you should give it a shot

http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/dan-le-batard-show-radio-sports-talk.html

Sorry, but I don't see the point of asking him those questions..It serves no purpose other than to make the show look snarky..I, personally, think it's insulting to ask those questions to a person who you know has turned their life into something different and probably wants to leave that stuff in the past..Especially when that person is on your show to promote a faith based movie..Again, it just comes across as classless and childish..I've seen the show with him and his dad and it's pretty much garbage and unwatchable..Appears his radio/tv show is the same..

Chris Jericho Signs New WWE Contract

Over the last couple of years, Chris Jericho has made his rock band Fozzy his number one priority, and his time in WWE has been very limited. But, his current WWE run, which has been going on for a little over a year now, has been arguably the best run of his entire career, and it doesn’t look like it’s coming to an end anytime soon.

On Wednesday’s Talk is Jericho, Y2J himself gave an update on his WWE contract situation, and it looks like he’ll be sticking around for a while.

“I’m very excited about the next few months. I’ve got a lot of projects coming up, a lot of great WWE stuff. I’ll still be here doing as many shows as I can. I signed a new contract this week which is cool.”

Of course, Jericho didn’t reveal the length of his new contract, but presumably it’ll last through WrestleMania 33 and beyond.

They should just change the color of the strap for IC & leave the plates as is...imo...

i would actually prefer if they went back to black leather

I think it's time for both the IC and US belts to get overhauled..I love the classic look to the IC, but it's an old design that's ran it's course..Give this new group of guys all brand new belts and let them make the titles mean something..

I think it's time for both the IC and US belts to get overhauled..I love the classic look to the IC, but it's an old design that's ran it's course..Give this new group of guys all brand new belts and let them make the titles mean something..

Yes but easier said than done. We all want nice belts - hopefully they can come up with something
The UK belt is nice but the IC belt can't have that much going on...its got to be cleaner...

Chris Jericho Signs New WWE Contract
Over the last couple of years, Chris Jericho has made his rock band Fozzy his number one priority, and his time in WWE has been very limited. But, his current WWE run, which has been going on for a little over a year now, has been arguably the best run of his entire career, and it doesn’t look like it’s coming to an end anytime soon.

On Wednesday’s Talk is Jericho, Y2J himself gave an update on his WWE contract situation, and it looks like he’ll be sticking around for a while.

“I’m very excited about the next few months. I’ve got a lot of projects coming up, a lot of great WWE stuff. I’ll still be here doing as many shows as I can. I signed a new contract this week which is cool.”

Of course, Jericho didn’t reveal the length of his new contract, but presumably it’ll last through WrestleMania 33 and beyond.
WhimsicalScholarlyAmericanwigeon-size_restricted.gif

Read that story case it explains how his show is it really is IMO the best sports show on radio you should give it a shot

http://awfulannouncing.com/2016/dan-le-batard-show-radio-sports-talk.html

Sorry, but I don't see the point of asking him those questions..It serves no purpose other than to make the show look snarky..I, personally, think it's insulting to ask those questions to a person who you know has turned their life into something different and probably wants to leave that stuff in the past..Especially when that person is on your show to promote a faith based movie..Again, it just comes across as classless and childish..I've seen the show with him and his dad and it's pretty much garbage and unwatchable..Appears his radio/tv show is the same..

Not for everyone that is for sure. Not your typical "sports" radio show

Not even lying but Jericho is probably the main reason why i still watch raw, its been bland but Chris always does something to catch the audience attention.

Could've sworn he mentioned a Fozzy tour in the spring on his latest Podcast with Kenny Omega? But yeah, nice to see the Sexy Pinata sticking around for awhile longer. He's definitely been a gift recently.

Back
Top Bottom