Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

The fan is the only clown in this situation honestly

Yeah.

It's disrespectful to do that to any public personality/celebrity. Saying hello and exchanging pleasantries is fine but hassling them for a picture when they are obviously trying to go about having a normal day experience just as you are is inconsiderate. Just because someone is on TV doesn't make them any less of a human being.

smile.gif

old pic, she is only now ripe :evil:
but appreciated nonetheless :nthat:

Was about to say, it's crazy how much better she and Dana both look after getting away from the body building/fitness comps. Although I did hear Dana is supposed to compete at The Arnold under her real name this year.

Yeah.

It's disrespectful to do that to any public personality/celebrity. Saying hello and exchanging pleasantries is fine but hassling them for a picture when they are obviously trying to go about having a normal day experience just as you are is inconsiderate. Just because someone is on TV doesn't make them any less of a human being.
Happens to me all the time. I am more than happy to take photos except when I am out eating and working out. If I am working out you better not talk to me

Happens to me all the time. I am more than happy to take photos except when I am out eating and working out. If I am working out you better not talk to me

I never got to thank you for the autographed head shot you sent me...so thanks for that

SD has done a great job at making their matches actually feel important. I don't ever feel like that about Raw...

SD has done a great job at making their matches actually feel important. I don't ever feel like that about Raw...
This. The tag team title match last night was just like any other match. I didn't realize it was a title match until the end. SD makes every match feel like a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom