Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

sami is like dolph, always taking a beating and still manage to be in the main segments :lol:

tumblr_o4f22ddUqE1qj21dno2_250.gif

Is this Sasha?

I thought I remembered hearing that. I'm sure we will. Not sure if we're really gonna worry with autographs/pics that much, but we haven't gotten that far with plans yet either haha.

I got a pic and shirt from Chris Hero and I think it was 25 or 30 bucks..The shirt I got from him was just as good, if not better, quality than what you get from WWE..I didn't wait in line to meet anyone..I just walked around and took pics of wrestlers..

I got a pic and shirt from Chris Hero and I think it was 25 or 30 bucks..The shirt I got from him was just as good, if not better, quality than what you get from WWE..I didn't wait in line to meet anyone..I just walked around and took pics of wrestlers..

Yeah, I definitely remember some of your super creeper pics [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Gonna be weird hearing someone other than Tony Chimel introduce Kurt to the ring

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom