Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

I'm sure we'll try to get something concrete together when we get closer. JDC got our NXT tix, and we were lucky to get the 3 we got. Ticket release was a total clusterfk.

You guys should look up WrestleCon..There's way better people at it than at AXS, it doesn't cost much to go, and the lines are a fraction of what you'll deal with at AXS..Me and @22stylez went and it was awesome..So much more fun than AXS..

HP_Hero_930x525_Save30Orton.gif

Angle-is-hilarious story time:

My friend went to WrestleMania 2000 in Anaheim for his graduation present, and his dad surprised him with one of the VIP packages. One of the perks was you got a semi-private breakfast with a random superstar. He ended up getting placed with Angle, and on top of that, ended up sitting next to him at the table. Kurt starts talking to him and during the conversation asks my buddy Matt where he's from. Matt says it's a little tiny place called Maysville, KY. Dead serious, Angle looks him in the eye and says "Maysville, KY? No, I've heard of it! Isn't that the place where guys get together and go out in a field in a group to masturbate?". My buddy is sitting there with his dad, embarrassed as hell, and Angle goes "Ahhh, I'm just fking with ya man." [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You guys should look up WrestleCon..There's way better people at it than at AXS, it doesn't cost much to go, and the lines are a fraction of what you'll deal with at AXS..Me and @22stylez went and it was awesome..So much more fun than AXS..

I thought I remembered hearing that. I'm sure we will. Not sure if we're really gonna worry with autographs/pics that much, but we haven't gotten that far with plans yet either haha.

Back
Top Bottom