Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

I'm convinced that the WWE doesn't really even want most of the folks they sign

They just want them locked down so they can't thrive elsewhere

This is cool

But why is the camera rolling during this time?

I would have make it like it was caught from a security cam or something

Cool either way

Btw Angle ain't wrasslin
smile.gif
Dont believe you

You aint the scoop like @GotHolesInMySocks

Dont believe you

Angle admits he had difficultly watching the current WWE product in recent years, not knowing if he was going to one day return. Although his WWE contract runs through the Hall of Fame ceremony, Angle said Monday that his new deal does not include a WrestleMania match.

"We have not talked about any wrestling," Angle said. "Whether we do or not, that remains to be seen... There are no guarantees. I think right now the most important thing is the Hall of Fame -- and I think both sides feel that way."

:smile:

Dont believe you

Angle admits he had difficultly watching the current WWE product in recent years, not knowing if he was going to one day return. Although his WWE contract runs through the Hall of Fame ceremony, Angle said Monday that his new deal does not include a WrestleMania match.

"We have not talked about any wrestling," Angle said. "Whether we do or not, that remains to be seen... There are no guarantees. I think right now the most important thing is the Hall of Fame -- and I think both sides feel that way."

:smile:

Doesn't mean anything

Last edited:
Angle coming back for the HOF only is kinda stupid..He needs to at the very least be an on screen character..

Angle coming back for the HOF only is kinda stupid..He needs to at the very least be an on screen character..

On screen appearance yeah probably

Not in a wrestling capacity though

But I wouldn't mind seeing him bury Rusev

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom