Wrestling Thread January 2nd-31st/NXT Takeover Tonight At 8PM ET/NTWT Royal Rumble Info On Page 1/Ro

Why do you guys wanna see kurt so bad? Hes probably in worst shape than the undertaker.

nah no way, dude still wrestling left and right and puts semi good matches

Him vs cody was actually good.

Its just the pop i will like when he comes to WWE.

It's been a long time coming, its finally time to come home Kurt.

That pop would rival that of CM Punk in MIB 11' and the Ziggler cash in at the Izod Center :nthat:

Last edited:
Definitely wanna see Angle as well. Pop would be louder than the one AJ got at last years Rumble.Raw can sure as hell use him in the mix being that they recycle the same main even matches/guys every week. But it just seems like they would put him on Smackdown

At this rate I wouldn't even care if they spoiled it on some "Kurt's back next week on Raw, tune in" move. But if they kept it under wraps and his music hit lordddddd :pimp:

DARK_06142016jg_0018--912c809ec281bb81dfa288ee1102fd59.jpg

Angle is probably the last dude that can get a mega pop from the past that hasn't already worn out their welcome already. He should never be in the ring again though. TNA's Wellness Policy is pretty much rock, paper, scissors.

I really just want to see the pop. He's been gone for 10 years. Give him a Rumble appearance and maybe a match against somebody at some point and then let him manage AA.

Angle is wrestling Cody Rhodes in a steel cage match on March 3rd about 25 minutes from my house.

Debating on going. Tickets are only $25.

I'm more concerned about match quality over pops at this point. Don't want to see Taker, Goldberg, Angle, none of these dudes in a ring again.

Angle managing American Alpha like it's been discussed here frequently is totally cool with me. Angle as a manager in general I'm fine with, dude is entertaining. But I'm not trying to see him get paralyzed mid match.

I doubt you would tell her that if she was in your bedroom.

That's irrelevant since her brotherlovers would never allow her to be within 50 feet of him..

Who does NTWT think would get the loudest pop as a surprise entrant in this year's RR:

Kurtis Angel
Stang
Razor Ramone
Hulkamania
Jeff Harvey
Alpha Omega..

Angle

Omega would get a pop but nothing massive. Omega isn't really widely known like Styles was before signing

I'm more concerned about match quality over pops at this point. Don't want to see Taker, Goldberg, Angle, none of these dudes in a ring again.

Angle managing American Alpha like it's been discussed here frequently is totally cool with me. Angle as a manager in general I'm fine with, dude is entertaining. But I'm not trying to see him get paralyzed mid match.

I am with you Zune.

I mean, after that initial pop, then what.

But you have to remember, these are the same dudes that wet their pants when Shane vs Taker was announced and I was a bitter old man when I said that would be the most pointless match of the year

Back
Top Bottom