Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Eric Young with the german into neckbreaker 
eek.gif

Hideo Itami out for months again after Riddick Moss botched a powerslam.

Damn :smh:

The botch looks NASTY too, the thud :x :x :x :x

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/1...ow-spike-video-out-months-neck-injury-wwe-nxt

I cannot understand the logic into booking future main roster spots who are up in age like this..

After Gallows and Anderson shot right up to the main roster.. If I was a professional wrestler with a following.. I would've avoid NXT all together because the risk for injuries is too high and the pay is too low compare to main roster pay..

Last edited:
Man Nakamura, Roode and Joe need to be on the main roster. They're too good for NXT.

send Crews back down there and let him flourish. Train up more of the homegrown talent and give em shine.

Anybody watch NJPW King of Pro Wrestling?

Haven't seen it all, but pretty good so far.

I am at intermission. So far, so good.

All matches have been solid.

Young Bucks vs. FInlay/RicoChet was good.

I saw a counter that I have never seen before in a match. And it was very simple

Peep Game Peep Game 's man's man Camacho with the save on Tama Tonga

giphy.gif

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2016/1...ow-spike-video-out-months-neck-injury-wwe-nxt

I cannot understand the logic into booking future main roster spots who are up in age like this..

After Gallows and Anderson shot right up to the main roster.. If I was a professional wrestler with a following.. I would've avoid NXT all together because the risk for injuries is too high and the pay is too low compare to main roster pay..

At this point it's best to just be a CW because they basically bypass NXT :lol:

And I've always said you have to strike while the iron is hot with these older stars that come in. So many of them should have been under contract long ago in their late 20s. Pretty much every star coming in like 32 and older should hit the main roster upon arrival, especially the ones nearing 40. They won't have the luxury of youth where you can be on the roster for like 6+ years and do nothing, and still be in their athletic prime. They need those matches/storylines immediately.

naomi the real perfect 10
Unfair man. Unfair.

Carmela is annoying as hell man. She tries WAY too damn hard man. I swear she reads a, "How to be Cool like a Black person" handbook every night before she goes to bed.

So damn corny

Is Nikki Bella stupid or something? How many times in the last 2 months has Carmela attacked Nikki from behind during a damn interview?

Got damn man :lol:

SAnitY is amazing 
pimp.gif

Tag team divisions will be even better once DIY, Authors of Pain, SAnitY, TM61, and the Revival come up

Last edited:

At this point it's best to just be a CW because they basically bypass NXT :lol:

And I've always said you have to strike while the iron is hot with these older stars that come in. So many of them should have been under contract long ago in their late 20s. Pretty much every star coming in like 32 and older should hit the main roster upon arrival, especially the ones nearing 40. They won't have the luxury of youth where you can be on the roster for like 6+ years and do nothing, and still be in their athletic prime. They need those matches/storylines immediately.

You're absolutely right.. What give the cruiserweight a pass to the main roster spots?

Back
Top Bottom