Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

EducatedSneakyGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif
Some more context --
Back when Jerry Lawler was the man in Memphis, he hit Hawk with a piledriver as the opening move, and Hawk just got back up. It became a thing that you can't piledrive him. There was a Sting and Booker T vs the Road Warriors street fight ages ago in WCW where even when he was getting his a-- kicked, if you hit him with a piledriver, he got back up and started kicking your a--.

You don't headbutt Samoans. You don't piledrive Road Warrior Hawk. Unwritten rules of wrestling.

would love for charlotte to take some time off and come back with bigger booty and boobs :evil:

been saying this for awhile, we will probably see a ric/charlotte intergender match in the future. possibly WM

How about transferring some mole fat on to her booty?

Some more context --

Back when Jerry Lawler was the man in Memphis, he hit Hawk with a piledriver as the opening move, and Hawk just got back up. It became a thing that you can't piledrive him. There was a Sting and Booker T vs the Road Warriors street fight ages ago in WCW where even when he was getting his a-- kicked, if you hit him with a piledriver, he got back up and started kicking your a--.

You don't headbutt Samoans. You don't piledrive Road Warrior Hawk. Unwritten rules of wrestling.
but wasn't this when kane was unbeatable? and road warrior hawk was a crackpot who was losing matches to nao? i wonder if the match agent approved this haha i'm sure whoever it was along with vince did.

Some more context --

Now I remember.. :nthat:

but wasn't this when kane was unbeatable? and road warrior hawk was a crackpot who was losing matches to nao? i wonder if the match agent approved this haha i'm sure whoever it was along with vince did.
This apparently happened only a few months after Kane debut, so they were trying to build him up as a monster.

Vince booking 
laugh.gif

Some more context --

This is pretty cool I didnt know this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom