Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

The Hardys vs. The Bucks is currently scheduled for April 1st in Lakeland, FL, the night before WrestleMania 33 in Orlando.

I'm staying with my in-laws when I got to Mania next year..They live about 10 minutes away from Lakeland..Might have to check this out..

DeepSix angrily twitching somewhere

I don't know about Jemele, but I died a little inside when I read dude's response..

We've been troll free for so long in here, and now this ashole comes in right before Christmas to ruin everything.. Meangene45 Meangene45 old boy said Miz is a piece of **** and ** **** is the GOAT..Go to work and get rid of this fool..

Man yall chill lol. I love wrestling. Hell last week I was at the house show in florence and smackdown in columbia. Had a blast...yall take it easy...

I don't know about Jemele, but I died a little inside when I read dude's response..

We've been troll free for so long in here, and now this ashole comes in right before Christmas to ruin everything.. Meangene45 Meangene45 old boy said Miz is a piece of **** and ** **** is the GOAT..Go to work and get rid of this fool..
I missed it however said Miz is a piece of **** is getting the banned.

Al Snow brother Dfly?..I thought you respected me more than that..My feelings is hurt..:smh:

Al Snow is kinda beast nowadays tho.. Grizzled ornery vet that can whoop some *** and don't like any newbies coming in

Last edited:
I wish something exciting would happen in wrestling. Like a major stable formation or surprise return.

No reason roode joe Aj and miz cant be a great heel stable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom